Where do you load your pictures from?

sprk33

First Name
Joseph Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL
Ok, Been a while since I posted to forums. I used to use photobucket to put all my photo's up on forums. Now it seems you have to pay for 3rd party upload. So I was wondering where do you put your photo's before you get the link to post on the forum here. Is there a new site that is easy to use.
Sponsored

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

No need to upload to a 3rd party image host. Simply drag-drop your images directly into the post editor here when making your post and it will upload/attach it directly to your post. :like:

We encourage this method so that your images will forever be preserved here, even if you ever get rid of your 3rd party image host account.

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
I typically copy/paste the photos into my posts. As Jay said, that way, they are here...and not reliant on a 3rd party host to see the photos. If I can't copy a picture, I will save it to my computer, then copy/paste from there or drop it in the post.

CuylerTech

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon Bright White 3.6L 8 Speed
If you want to use a 3rd party host, Imgur.com is the best free image host currently.

JAY

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Admin
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

I typically copy/paste the photos into my posts. As Jay said, that way, they are here...and not reliant on a 3rd party host to see the photos. If I can't copy a picture, I will save it to my computer, then copy/paste from there or drop it in the post.
You can even skip the save-to-your-computer part. Simply hotlink the image using the [ img ] code in your post and our forum software will automatically attach/upload the images into your post. :like:

OP
OP
sprk33

sprk33

First Name
Joseph Long
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon JL
ok Thanks all....
Sponsored