Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 XLT 4x4, '22 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Engineer / Project Manager
K guys have a question for you. I am ordering up my parts, one is the 2" lift kit. The lift kit in the accessory catalog etc has part number 77072395. When you look that part up on mopar online parts with their search at this URL https://moparonlineparts.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=77072395 you get FOUR different lift kits with different codes spec'd for 2/4 door and engine type. I guess I'm confused as my dealer when quoting even spec'd out the 77072395 number as well (I think the same number was even spec'd on the mojito that was at the car shows). Anyone have any insight into this? Don't want to order the wrong part(s).

The part spec'd for a 4 door 2.0 L is 77072430_FS on moparonlineparts.com, however I'm not finding that anywhere else or any info on it etc. Thanks.
This is correct that there are (4) different Mopar lift kits for the Jl's. Obviously there is a weight differences between 2 & 4 door JL's as well as the 4 cylinder turbo & V6. I believe the spring rates and shock valving would be the only differences between these 4 lift kits. Since the 2.0 turbos are just coming out, your dealer probably didn't realize there was different lift kit for the Unlimited with a 2.0 turbo as they have only seen V6 Unlimited's thus far? If you do some searching, you will see that there are indeed (4) Mopar lift kit options for the JL's. They will ask you on these two websites about specific JL configurations.

https://www.quadratec.com/p/mopar/2-lift-kit-fox-series-shocks-jeep-wrangler-jl

https://www.cjponyparts.com/mopar-s...4-door-2-0l-jeep-wrangler-jl-2018/p/77072430/
Sponsored

Reactions: x3L

Skfloyd

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler unlimited Rubicon Recon
Occupation
Sales-Winter Haven Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram
I was just told that even the District Manager was not able to make any changes to my build (I was trying to add the tow package). That's as of today when he attempted it again.

And according to Jeep Chat an hour ago, I'm in D... Not yet D1 (where changes can't be made).

So... Either Jeep Chat was wrong and I'm in D1 so they couldn't edit my order, or for some reason Mojito orders just flat-out weren't getting edited.

Has anyone here that tried to make a change gotten confirmation they had their change go through??
I was just told that even the District Manager was not able to make any changes to my build (I was trying to add the tow package). That's as of today when he attempted it again.

And according to Jeep Chat an hour ago, I'm in D... Not yet D1 (where changes can't be made).

So... Either Jeep Chat was wrong and I'm in D1 so they couldn't edit my order, or for some reason Mojito orders just flat-out weren't getting edited.

Has anyone here that tried to make a change gotten confirmation they had their change go through??
I had district manager change wheels in D status. Changed without an issue. I am still in D status however.

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Great idea, would you get a portable air compressor? Any recommended brand without spending a fortune? I realistically won't be using it a ton but I do plan on going off roading and to the dunes.
Check this thread: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/air-compressors.4305/

There's a video I posted from Trailrecon where he times four air compressors, it will help you make a decision :) I'm probably going to purchase a Smittybilt 2781 5.65 CFM compressor,

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon
Here are a few things from my Amazon wish list, I would also include a compressor, folding shovel, extra fuses, snatch block for winching, and small tool kit!
Watch list on Amazon is pretty good, however if you pay attention you'll see prices swing around quite a bit. If you click on, "Action" it will allow you to type comments, such as price. Here you can see how prices move around per my comments. It helps me save some money when I see something hit an all-time low price. :)

AZ.JPG

Sponsored

Gang Green

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito!
Occupation
USMC Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Hey everybody! Been lurking long enough. Just wanted to share my experience so far here in NC. Ordered on 5/8. Got a VIN today and status is currently D. Was told I couldn’t make any changes by the dealer at this point. Judging by what I have read here FCA seems to be all over the place with no rhyme or reason on build order. But this is my first rodeo ordering.

06FA9C36-3A6C-4042-9526-37C0FF246E42.jpeg

khisanth13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! JLU, 1967 Chevy Camaro 350SS
I ordered on 4/13 and didn’t get mine yet. 4 door, dual top, no trms...

What options did you order? Looks like literally it is just us two in this thread without a VIN so wondering if you ordered TRMS or Premium Soft Top.

555Redhorse

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Nissan Rogue, 2015 Ford Mustang
How many Mojito orders (especially mid-April), which include TRMS are getting upgraded from C?
I was not allowed to delete TRMS just two days after getting my VON!
Several of us are getting to believe that Jeep is locking us in for TRMS because they are worried that they won't be getting enough orders for the manufacturer to fulfill their delivery.
I got a call from my dealer about premium tan soft top. He said it would delay my order until sometime in August. I told him I was fine with a black soft top if it meant not delaying my order. I also asked him to remove TRMS. I asked him if that meant a new order number and he said no. I was (and still am) in 'C' at the time. So I am not sure why others aren't able to make at least minor changes. Maybe it depends on what change you are making to your order? Also, It has been 1 month to the day since I placed my Mojito! order and I am still not in 'D'. Sucks.

Sushicat

First Name
Claudine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sahara Unlimited - Mojito!
:angry::( OMG I’m literally in tears - I thought I had a vin but come to find out after placing my Mojito order in February (then actually really ordered in April) I don’t even have a car ordered - Just found out yesterday - feel like I got kicked the stomach - Here is the story: When ordering opened up in April my dealer placed the order. Then the other dealers I had called started calling me with each of them saying they could beat each other’s deal. I called my dealer and said so & so can beat the deal I have with you by $500 (which is a lot to me) can you meet that? My dealer said no and assumed I wanted to cancel so that’s what he did. I never canceled and “if” I did then why a month later why don’t I have my deposit? The original car was put into a “pool” and a Maine dealer took it. I’m in Massachusetts. My dealer called yesterday trying to get it back but Maine said no - then it was said it would cost $500 more to pay back what the Maine dealer would lose from getting my car from this pool. 12 calls to my dealer alone yesterday and still not resolved. Can I take a message? He’s with another customer making a deal I keep getting told. So mad!!! I need some love from my new friends here to help me get through this troubling time. That order from the first Jeep is so screwed up I think it’s better just to put a new order in now! But I feel like they are playing games with me.

Sponsored

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
:angry::( OMG I’m literally in tears - I thought I had a vin but come to find out after placing my Mojito order in February (then actually really ordered in April) I don’t even have a car ordered - Just found out yesterday - feel like I got kicked the stomach - Here is the story: When ordering opened up in April my dealer placed the order. Then the other dealers I had called started calling me with each of them saying they could beat each other’s deal. I called my dealer and said so & so can beat the deal I have with you by $500 (which is a lot to me) can you meet that? My dealer said no and assumed I wanted to cancel so that’s what he did. I never canceled and “if” I did then why a month later why don’t I have my deposit? The original car was put into a “pool” and a Maine dealer took it. I’m in Massachusetts. My dealer called yesterday trying to get it back but Maine said no - then it was said it would cost $500 more to pay back what the Maine dealer would lose from getting my car from this pool. 12 calls to my dealer alone yesterday and still not resolved. Can I take a message? He’s with another customer making a deal I keep getting told. So mad!!! I need some love from my new friends here to help me get through this troubling time. That order from the first Jeep is so screwed up I think it’s better just to put a new order in now! But I feel like they are playing games with me.
Just go with the one that was originally going to beat him by $500! MojitoHugs to you! lol

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Just go with the one that was originally going to beat him by $500! MojitoHugs to you! lol
Exactly! You can order Mojito! now so just place a new one, the "spot in line" situation doesn't really matter.

Jlsw

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR

Killroy2005

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade
So yesterday the hotline said I was in D1. But I thought that came with an estimated date? And I thought 2 doors were severely backed up. Any other 2 doors also go d1? Or just d as well?
Sponsored