MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4
It's in the configure tool. After you click "details" You have to scroll down in that area to read everything about it.

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
I wonder why not everyone who ordered during the April order window are getting upgraded to D status? My dealer tried to find out why my C status was not upgraded, his district rep did not have a reason. What a Mickey Mouse way to run a billion dollar company!

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I wonder why not everyone who ordered during the April order window are getting upgraded to D status? My dealer tried to find out why my C status was not upgraded, his district rep did not have a reason. What a Mickey Mouse way to run a billion dollar company!

It could be dealer allocation issues, it could be something on short supply... Or it could have no real rhyme or reason.

I'm guessing #3.

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
Yep...pretty pissed...looks like there are three of us at least in this thread that are getting screwed. :swear:

Sponsored

Turfman

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Vehicle Showcase
I just placed my deposit on my Mojito Rubi today! Waiting on my Von now! Time to start studying on the next phases I’ll have to go through!

Reactions: x3L

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I just talked to Jeep Chat, and my Mojito just hit D1!!!! It's real now

My last JL order took 10 days to go from D1 to being built... here we go, now I'm getting excited. I feel like I'm in the delivery room waiting for my baby to be born :like:

TIDALWAVE

First Name
CHUCK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible, 2013 CHEVY SILVERADO, 2018 JLUR
How many Mojito orders (especially mid-April), which include TRMS are getting upgraded from C?
I was not allowed to delete TRMS just two days after getting my VON!
Several of us are getting to believe that Jeep is locking us in for TRMS because they are worried that they won't be getting enough orders for the manufacturer to fulfill their delivery.

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
K guys have a question for you. I am ordering up my parts, one is the 2" lift kit. The lift kit in the accessory catalog etc has part number 77072395. When you look that part up on mopar online parts with their search at this URL https://moparonlineparts.com/advanced_search_result.php?keywords=77072395 you get FOUR different lift kits with different codes spec'd for 2/4 door and engine type. I guess I'm confused as my dealer when quoting even spec'd out the 77072395 number as well (I think the same number was even spec'd on the mojito that was at the car shows). Anyone have any insight into this? Don't want to order the wrong part(s).

The part spec'd for a 4 door 2.0 L is 77072430_FS on moparonlineparts.com, however I'm not finding that anywhere else or any info on it etc. Thanks.

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
How many Mojito orders (especially mid-April), which include TRMS are getting upgraded from C?
Several of us are getting to believe that Jeep is locking us in for TRMS because they are worried that they won't be getting enough orders for the manufacturer to fulfill their delivery.
I have yet to hear of a single person moving past C that ordered a Mojito with TRMS. I inquired with my sales person to determine whether it was feasible to remove TRMS if that is what is holding the order up, but I have not heard back from him on this. Sounds like I may be stuck holding regardless...

Sponsored

Zoobie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU
I just wanted to say that I really feel for you... I originally ordered an Ocean Blue JL, and it was delayed by 2 months because I ordered the Dual Top option, and there was a production shortage of the soft tops. It sat so long I became super frustrated and ended up ordering a new Jeep... hence why you see me now in the Mojito club, and why I didn't order anything weird this time that might possible hold things up

It actually sat in JB status for 2 weeks waiting for the Headliner option to be installed... then went and sat in KZS status for 2 months waiting for the soft top... UGH

Slyderzero1

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'54 Chevy PU, '07 HD FLHTCUI, '15 Ram 4x4, '18 Mojito Rubi
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered May 7th, got VIN today, D status.

Rubicon
Unlimited
V-6
Auto
LED
Tow
Infotainment
Black hard top
Black Premium Cloth

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
I ordered TRMS and my dealer said he couldn’t remove it. I was told from that Jeep Order Email Service that they could remove it. I got confirmation through Jeep that it was remov d successfully. That being said, my dealer (as of yesterday) still saw it on my build but I think their info is slower because they weren’t showing a VIN for me when I had already got my VIN from Jeep Chat.

I’m at D1....does my JLUR have TRMS coming with it? I can’t actually tell you with confidence either way. I’m not going to bother my dealer for a little while but he said he’d reach out to me as soon as he gets another update on my order.

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
EC6CAB4F-8105-407B-A6E7-CA9496922394.png
DCCD75D4-01D2-4D40-903C-3A870ECFC26C.png
B8316592-D568-43CF-93FA-9BF3E31865A4.png
1976601C-F641-4616-85E2-B176B3E205B1.png
952DE2F5-A35B-43AF-8A64-F58CCBEBC1D6.png
94698989-EA4B-4AF2-93EE-5FED3D28112D.png
Need some advice mojitoholics....If you had $200 to spend on amazon...what would you buy??
Currently have waiting - ace rock sliders, winch, winch plate, recovery harness kit, d shackles, short black antenna, also have a hoist for my hardtop in the garage
Here are a few things from my Amazon wish list, I would also include a compressor, folding shovel, extra fuses, snatch block for winching, and small tool kit!

greenJLmachine

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon, Toyota FJ Cruiser, BMW X3
Vehicle Showcase
Woot! 1655 PST my deposit has been paid and my order has been placed!!!

JLU Rubi!
Sponsored