Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Snazzberry Pearl JLR
Build Thread
Link
Clubs

Pretty irritated that they cancelled this color. I couldn't afford to order one when I wanted to. Now that I can, they took it away from me. Love dark red on a jeep, saw this color in person for the first time a year ago. Pretty upset about it :(

Only one I see on a lot is a few states away, manual winows/locks, no tow package. Ugh!
I went to the dealer already convinced I would order a black one. My salesman was telling me about Snazzberry and how gorgeous it was in the sun but had none to show me in person.

All my cars the last about 30years have been various shades of grey/silver to black. At the last second before he hit the order button, sight unseen I said, 'make it Snazzberry... I need some color in my life!'. Today I am so glad I did!
Sponsored

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
I went to the dealer already convinced I would order a black one. My salesman was telling me about Snazzberry and how gorgeous it was in the sun but had none to show me in person.

All my cars the last about 30years have been various shades of grey/silver to black. At the last second before he hit the order button, sight unseen I said, 'make it Snazzberry... I need some color in my life!'. Today I am so glad I did!
Same! Every car I've ever owned has been black or Grey. I always intend to buy another color, but Grey is always on the lot ready to go...

I found a single snazzberry about 5 hrs away with a manual. It's a base willys (not what I wanted). But I can afford it, and I've seen power lock upgrade kits if I can't deal with the manual locks.

Also wrong seat color, but I really like the prp seat covers (or maybe even splurge on katzkin).

If I can get a good deal I'll take it. One benefit being I can pick it up asap, rather than order sarge and pick up in July.... If I order, I'll get 6% below invoice, more upgrades for less money. I don't know what to do :(

Irish Creig

First Name
Creig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S Unlimited
Same! Every car I've ever owned has been black or Grey. I always intend to buy another color, but Grey is always on the lot ready to go...

I found a single snazzberry about 5 hrs away with a manual. It's a base willys (not what I wanted). But I can afford it, and I've seen power lock upgrade kits if I can't deal with the manual locks.

Also wrong seat color, but I really like the prp seat covers (or maybe even splurge on katzkin).

If I can get a good deal I'll take it. One benefit being I can pick it up asap, rather than order sarge and pick up in July.... If I order, I'll get 6% below invoice, more upgrades for less money. I don't know what to do :(
I say splurge on the Katzkin leather seats. They are more than worth it and I was shocked at the price! It's not really expensive. I think mine for my JLU were around $12-1300

brennaman

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 WK 2014 JK, 2021 JLR snazzberry
Occupation
damn near retired
I say splurge on the Katzkin leather seats. They are more than worth it and I was shocked at the price! It's not really expensive. I think mine for my JLU were around $12-1300
I see people talking about Katzkin leather seats, but have never looked into them. Do they clean up well if they get muddy? Will the heated seats still work as well. Do they hold up if you use your Jeep for camping, and general outdoor stuff? How will they do if they get rained on?
I like leather seats, but the reason I did not go with factory was I just saw them getting in pretty bad shape in short order. How will these hold up do you think? thanks

Sponsored

Botanicalstig

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Na
Just going to order my car in sarge.... Talked to the dealer with the snazzberry and Holy cow were they rude. Wanted 38k+ "all our dealer fees" for a car with no power locks.

I can order a sarge willys sport for about 34k. Or for that same 38k get a car with heated seats or a willys with power locks.

Enjoy your snazzberries, I will forever be jealous!

JeepGirl18

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JLUR 4XE
I see people talking about Katzkin leather seats, but have never looked into them. Do they clean up well if they get muddy? Will the heated seats still work as well. Do they hold up if you use your Jeep for camping, and general outdoor stuff? How will they do if they get rained on?
I like leather seats, but the reason I did not go with factory was I just saw them getting in pretty bad shape in short order. How will these hold up do you think? thanks
Yes, Katzkin is just like any leather as far as working with the heated seats and cleans the same, etc Ive had them in a few vehicles. They tend to be softer than factory leather in my opinion and hold up really well.

HeygirlHey

First Name
Jackie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Snazzberry Sahara Altitude (on order)
I'm still a little miffed that as LONG as it took to get mine to build, they still wouldn't change my leather seats to saddle in early December (when they magically came back as an option!). :( I will forever be jealous of the saddle seats on Snazz! It's not like it would have held up my build. :brokenhearted:

Sponsored

Traveller128

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Willys 2 Door 6 speed
Occupation
Volvo Master Technician
Took delivery of ours today! It showed up on the truck this morning before the main sales area was open, they got the PDI done, and then the sales manager called me and had me come look. Did some app stuff and he got the ball rolling on paperwork while I went back to work. Went over after work and did the delivery.

All I can say is, this thing is NEAT! Yep, 2 door was the right thing to do, wife absolutely loves it. She had to drive it when I got home. Put the dog stuff in the back after we removed the rear seat.

Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 004 (1024x768)
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 003 (1024x768)
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 006 (1024x768)
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 007 (1024x768)
Jeep Wrangler JL SNAZZBERRY Wrangler JL Club 008 (1024x768)