STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

jhonn236_AZ

First Name
Jhonn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sting Gray Rubicon
They actually called me today to welcome me to Jeep Wave. They You can register online. In addition to the tire rotations and oil changes they have MOPAR coupons and they also offer free first day car rental for warranty repairs or maintenance. There is also a dedicated customer service number I think as well. It's one of those benefits that I think people forget about and underutilize.
this is more important to me than the 2 free oil changes:

"
TRIP INTERRUPTION PROTECTION*
The Plan will reimburse up to $1,000/event for lodging, meals and emergency transportation such as taxi, bus or airline for the member and the member's family if (1) the member's vehicle is inoperable due to a failure covered under this Plan or under the factory warranty and (2) the member is more than 100 miles from the address of record. Lodging, meals and emergency transportation receipts must accompany a copy of repair bill and must be mailed to Vehicle Protection, P.O. Box 2700, Troy, Michigan 48007-2700. There is no maximum number of events that can be covered."

https://www.mopar.com/jeep/en-us/care/jeep-wave/terms-and-conditions.html
Sponsored

Torenhall

First Name
Toren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubicon JKU HR
WOW, that isn't the case for mine, ordered 4/16 and Build Date of 5/11 was found before the TailGate Factory Fire delay, so Not sure now on build date but my Build Sheet or Window Sticker are not available. I went into D1 on 4/18. No rhyme or reason for these scattered builds, last VIN is: 226598 so I bet that doesn't even correlate and yours is similar.
Do you currently have the trms included in your build? Because that will surely cause a delay.

OneEyedHito

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 2.0 2-Door
Do you currently have the trms included in your build? Because that will surely cause a delay.
No I didn’t order trms. I have nothing that should delay based on material/parts availability.

Last edited:

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
Sooo.... My ETA delivery date went from 5/7-5/15 to 5/15-5/20 to now TBD. It just moved from Toledo to Alorton, IL now it's sitting in a lot. :( So sad..
Oh no!

impatientray

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Sooo.... My ETA delivery date went from 5/7-5/15 to 5/15-5/20 to now TBD. It just moved from Toledo to Alorton, IL now it's sitting in a lot. :( So sad..
Welcome to Alorton... Been there over two weeks - dealer and FCA have no info. ETA TBD!

Sponsored

3l3ments

First Name
Taylor Th omas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
been a week in I status probably means something went wrong haha but lady told me there is an ETA of 5/22 to 5/26 better off than my dad who ordered a 2019 ram red with blk leather and it came in today black paint and tan leather. Build sheet has the right colors just dodge fucked up.

Sponsored