Linda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 MB SLK280; 2015 Acura MDX; 2006 Nissan Armada
Occupation
Pharmacist
Well, my JL just showed up on my dealer’s website...hmm
Mine showed up on the dealer’s site on Sunday. However, a chat at Jeep.custhelp.com revealed my ETA has been moved back 4 days. What the heck, man?!? It is still marked as dealer inventory with Jeep as well. Anyone else have a dealer that won’t amark it sold with Jeep?
Sponsored

Goblue

First Name
Darran
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU/OB
Occupation
FF/PM
I think most that are shipped are on the dealers site is what I was told.. not a big deal call the dealer and ask where your ride is...they know for sore where it is...

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
Mine was on my dealer’s site last week and my ETA was 5/19-22. Today my ETA is TBD, stuck in Alorton.

For what it’s worth, it is STILL on the dealer’s site and still says, “This vehicle is in transit.”

NCSUSTATS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLUR
Mine was on my dealer’s site last week and my ETA was 5/19-22. Today my ETA is TBD, stuck in Alorton.

For what it’s worth, it is STILL on the dealer’s site and still says, “This vehicle is in transit.”
Fwiw, the force is strong in me, so my vehicle “will be on time”...this time

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
Well, my JL just showed up on my dealer’s website...hmm
Stay on your dealer... mine showed up on the dealer website about 2 months before mine showed up. But mine got held up based on the soft top shortage.

Sponsored

Sgt Beavis

First Name
Rick and Miyako
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport S
Occupation
The Man, The Myth, The Legend. In my own mind.
Vehicle Showcase
Lucky! You've got a good wife. But how the heck do you get in the red one?
There's more room in there than the picture indicates. She has no problems getting in an out.

AMesick1

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Ford F150, 2018 JLSahara
Trying not to freak out but I am still in I, looks like I have been there since 4/27. Hope nothing is seriously wrong that can't be fixed, I won't be able to wait 2 more months to get a new one.:facepalm:

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Trying not to freak out but I am still in I, looks like I have been there since 4/27. Hope nothing is seriously wrong that can't be fixed, I won't be able to wait 2 more months to get a new one.:facepalm:
You could have either been randomly chosen for the “full” inspection which I’m told can take anywhere from 4 days to a week, or it could have failed inspection. It won’t take 2 more months, generally they will bump it and I status is really only 2 days after the build starts. Very unfortunate yes! But don’t sweat it.... yet

Willy723

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150 SCREW Lariat 3.5EB, 2016 Explorer Sport, 1990 Mustang GT, 2006 HD FXDL
Just spoke with Darryl at Jeep live chat, Our order has gone from "D" to "D1" today. He told me that they are not supposed to use or give out the codes anymore.

Ordered 4/30, "D"-5/3, "D1"-5/8. ETA -No.

Sponsored

AMesick1

First Name
Angie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M4, Ford F150, 2018 JLSahara
You could have either been randomly chosen for the “full” inspection which I’m told can take anywhere from 4 days to a week, or it could have failed inspection. It won’t take 2 more months, generally they will bump it and I status is really only 2 days after the build starts. Very unfortunate yes! But don’t sweat it.... yet
I hope your right and its just a full inspection.:fingerscrossed: