Sponsored

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
So glad I ordered Black ext and black leather. Gonna look sharp with the red Rubi dash and red stitching and tow hooks. Is there another red mod I could add to dress up my Black Panther? Red grab handles for entering and exiting? Etc.???

BBDOC

First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 5-Series, Honda Civic, Honda Minivan
:rock::rock::rock:
6E36F80D-9614-43D9-9144-5E955CE3FEDB.png
So glad I ordered Black ext and black leather. Gonna look sharp with the red Rubi dash and red stitching and tow hooks. Is there another red mod I could add to dress up my Black Panther? Red grab handles for entering and exiting? Etc.???
My phone lock screen:) I’ve always loved black:like: On the inside of my beauty I’m going to add a red power tank:rock:

Ybohannon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler 2008
there's a red thread somewhere, can't remember name though

Sponsored

Bigpackdaddy75

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
My order is for a 2 door black Rubi ext, black leather Seats. Black painted fenders. When she arrives I shall call her the "Black Panther". Not very original but true to her looks!

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
Do we have our Black jeeps named yet? Love to hear what you guys/gals came up with so far =)

Jeep 5.jpg
Jeep4.jpg
I’ve changed my name 3 times lol! Settled on Renegade- ode to the Steelers and bad ass (not to be confused with the other Jeep, cause they’re not even close to the same!)

B1BF3FC0-E817-4B0C-9AFF-23CDEEB2C7F9.jpeg
Sponsored