Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Slim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2003 Mazda Miata, 1995 Ford Bronco
I am a little tardy here. I just sent emails to 5 dealerships for quotes on my Mojito! build. Maybe the ordering will stay open long enough for me to get my act together.

Reactions: x3L

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
I am a little tardy here. I just sent emails to 5 dealerships for quotes on my Mojito! build. Maybe the ordering will stay open long enough for me to get my act together.
Too many of them screw around too much. Quote prices in different ways every time. Slack off and take their time etc. you’d think they’d WANT to actually sell a vehicle?

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
I've been doing the same thing. I've emailed multiple dealerships to get a quote, but they seem to be slow to respond. I agree with x3L that you would think they would be quick to turn around a quote to someone who wants to buy their product. I guess at the same time there are a lot of people out there just tire kicking too, so maybe they get tired of that as well.

Khuemann

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Sahara JL - Mojito! (Ordered 5/7/18)
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I just ordered my Mojito! Sahara! Super pumped. 6% below invoice

Sponsored

Slim

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2003 Mazda Miata, 1995 Ford Bronco
I've been doing the same thing. I've emailed multiple dealerships to get a quote, but they seem to be slow to respond. I agree with x3L that you would think they would be quick to turn around a quote to someone who wants to buy their product. I guess at the same time there are a lot of people out there just tire kicking too, so maybe they get tired of that as well.
Two gentlemen got back to me right away to tell me they would work on it when they went into work. I sent the emails after work hours. It helps if you tell them you are looking to buy at 6% over MSRP. (;

Kaycee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Jeep
Does anyone have an outdoor photo of the Mojito JL for me to see. I saw the ocean blue metallic at the dealership but not the Mojito and I can’t decide between the two? Thanks

MojitoWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Z28 R/S
Occupation
Stock Trader
1D029640-6A67-4509-89E8-3216C5198B7B.jpeg
Does anyone have an outdoor photo of the Mojito JL for me to see. I saw the ocean blue metallic at the dealership but not the Mojito and I can’t decide between the two? Thanks
Mind you this is not a production Wrangler but hopefully they will look the same.

Sponsored

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon
It's also the same paint that they used on the 2011 Dodge Challenger, but it was called Green with envy.

8D64E491-3C46-421A-94CD-B3EBB944A90C.jpeg

x3L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 MOJITO! JLUR 2.0
Vehicle Showcase
Two gentlemen got back to me right away to tell me they would work on it when they went into work. I sent the emails after work hours. It helps if you tell them you are looking to buy at 6% over MSRP. (;
WISH it were THAT easy LOL! My guy wouldn't match other people going 5% under. Feel like every little thing is a nickel and dime situation and just delaying timeline. Getting annoyed.