Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
Redarc TowPro Elite. Seemed a better and more elegant solution than the Mopar one, and it was cheaper even with the adaptors and 2nd day shipping!
That's the one on my list. I did want the Mopar one, but they never made it for my Jeep and it takes my only power outlet. Look forward to your thoughts on it.
Sponsored

Sponsored

HDinkH

First Name
Holly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL 2.0
They are precious and we have so little time with them!

When we first got Dakota, the first couple weeks he would bark to go outside to potty around 2-3am, I would go downstairs, get him out of the crate and outside. When we came back in, he would not go back to sleep so I would play with him to tire him out and he would crawl up on my chest and fall asleep. I would have to carefully move him to his crate so I could get ready for work.

Dakota was just over 12 years and still acted like a puppy, albeit slower, when he passed. It was unexpected and happened within 1-1/2 hours.

He woke up fine, went outside to do his business, came back in for breakfast. He went to the living room and laid down as usual, I was vacuuming, and he wouldn't move out of the way. He just looked at me, tried to get up but couldn't. Tried to pick him up and he went pee on the carpet which he never did then poo when we set him down to go outside. He would not move, I picked him back up to go outside and he just laid down. I brought him back in and noticed his lips were barely pink, I rushed him to the emergency vet right then and there.

When I got him out of the car he knew where he was, he liked the vet, and immediately perked up. Got him inside and seen immediately, he was bleeding out internally from a sarcoma. We were taken back to his room, he laid his head on my chest, and passed.

Apologies for rambling.
It's so hard to lose them. From 2nd grade to my sophomore year in college, I grew up with a mutt that looked like a tiny golden. My dad had to put her down after she had a stroke. It took me until 10 years ago to get another rescue. Willow is a larger than life 9 pound headstrong, stubborn brat who stole my heart the day I met her!
Jeep Wrangler JL Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** ) IMG_4964

JL GOAT

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLR
Happy morning jeeple. On coffee #2, thinking about heading down the hill to see what the birds got up to while I was off duty for three days.

Temp outside is 8, with 25 mph wind...and not going to warm up above 10 until Saturday. Someone remind me why I left Arizona? (Ok, it was 118 when I was loading the Uhaul, but still...).
110 in an Arizona summer sucks BUT, it is a way better sucks than 10 degrees in winter in north east.

OilBurnerHoldOut

First Name
Richard (Rich)
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Ford Edge, 76 Yamaha xs 500, and 89 Honda PC800
Occupation
UPS Worldport 1DA
Yes!

You go on a military base, the speed limit will be 10-20 MPH lower than it would be anywhere else... :angry:
Knox is fuckin terrible about that. Plus, now you can get pulled over for looking at your phone while it's mounted to your dash. Even if you're using it for gps...

Sponsored

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
Knox is fuckin terrible about that. Plus, now you can get pulled over for looking at your phone while it's mounted to your dash. Even if you're using it for gps...
Sounds about right. That's why I never had my phone mounted up high. Always below the dash on one of the air vents.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Yes!

You go on a military base, the speed limit will be 10-20 MPH lower than it would be anywhere else... :angry:
As a young hooligan I would wave at the MPs while going a buck 20. They would sheepishly wave back from their 4 cylinder Lumina. The 90s were wild.

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
As a young hooligan I would wave at the MPs while going a buck 20. They would sheepishly wave back from their 4 cylinder Lumina. The 90s were wild.
I remember one time one of my buddies got chased down by an angry Chief Warrant Officer in a Mustang... and since I was in the back seat I got yelled at too for not "policing my own"

I think he was able to calm down once the MPs started getting TrailBlazers and could actually catch up to speeders, lol.
Sponsored