OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI
This week my ocean blue is suppose to arrive at the dealer. My birthday is May 4th so it’s like a self bought gift. I also saw my dealer ordered a blue rubicon and it’s beyond fully loaded for a extra 4K then my Sahara so I’m thinking of jumping over to the rubicon wagon but I truly truly truly hate that red dash anyone knows if that’s easily customizable or will be in future?

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
I told myself I was going to wait until 2019 for a new vehicle, then I saw the Ocean Blue JL pics....had to break down and order one. I'm weak!

:beer::)
We're all weak when it comes to our Ocean Blue Jeeps!!! :rock::like::clap::cwl:

dond49

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon OBM
This week my ocean blue is suppose to arrive at the dealer. My birthday is May 4th so it’s like a self bought gift. I also saw my dealer ordered a blue rubicon and it’s beyond fully loaded for a extra 4K then my Sahara so I’m thinking of jumping over to the rubicon wagon but I truly truly truly hate that red dash anyone knows if that’s easily customizable or will be in future?
It's possible to have the dealer remove the dash and paint it the same color as the exterior, it is NOT an inexpensive option. I plan on having my dealer do just that once they receive my Jeep. Cost is approx. $800-900 or so I've been told, really don't want the red dash.

ChrisTheGod

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yamaha r6, Infiniti q60s conv, 2021 HYDRO RUBI
It's possible to have the dealer remove the dash and paint it the same color as the exterior, it is NOT an inexpensive option. I plan on having my dealer do just that once they receive my Jeep. Cost is approx. $800-900 or so I've been told, really don't want the red dash.
Sheesh that sounds like a ripoff from the stealership, I might have to wait till there’s a aftermarket piece lol.

Sponsored

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
My dealership custom painted my wheels for $100 per wheel. Removing those 2 pcs, I’d imagine my dealer would also paint those for maybe $50 total. Removing the pieces would be the hard part.

shouldnthavesoldmyJEEP

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Polar Edition, 2016 Dodge Challenger 392 Scat Pack Shaker, 2018 JLU Rubicon

There are some people who really like the red dash. I bet that if you post on FB that you want to trade dashes you could probably find someone with a silver dash who wants a red one....

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
FINALLY SHOWED UP! After 3 months wait... I am hoping to pick it up sometime this week!

IMG_14661.jpg

IMG_14681.jpg

IMG_14701.jpg

QUICK QUESTION- I did not order the blind spot monitoring but do those tail lights not look like the blind spot monitoring tail lights? I wonder if it was added by mistake or if they just ran out of the normal LED tail lights.

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
The led taillights are the same as the blind spot taillights. Just the sensor is not in the black part.
FINALLY SHOWED UP! After 3 months wait... I am hoping to pick it up sometime this week!

IMG_14661.jpg

IMG_14681.jpg

IMG_14701.jpg

QUICK QUESTION- I did not order the blind spot monitoring but do those tail lights not look like the blind spot monitoring tail lights? I wonder if it was added by mistake or if they just ran out of the normal LED tail lights.

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
I went by my dealership this weekend to hopefully have seen a fresh delivery of Jeeps, and mine. I am sad to report, I did see a bunch of Ocean Blues... Ocean Blue Pacificas. I am not sure how to feel about that one. Oh, and no Jeep for me yet. Its time to reach out and bother the Jeep people again, because "shipped" to them must not mean the same thing to me. My Dealer expected it last week too. :(

Sponsored

GordonZoo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram ED
Occupation
Most Everything
Happy happy Joy Joy. Just got my build sheet. Everything listed out that I ordered. I was a bit worried my dealer didn't get the proximity key-less entered.

Jrbrannan

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue 2008 Highlander Hybrid (previously several CJ-7, YJ, TJ, JK)
Vehicle Showcase
The led taillights are the same as the blind spot taillights. Just the sensor is not in the black part.
That is a bummer- One reason I did not get BSM is because I did not want the big bulky thing hanging off the side and catching trees or other things on the trail.

chadc880

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler
Interesting, I was looking through a few ocean blue JL pictures and a few didn’t have the trail rated emblem on them. ???

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
I got my build sheet this morning, too! I don’t even want to GUESS how long it will take to get to Texas...

RIP11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
I got my build sheet this morning, too! I don’t even want to GUESS how long it will take to get to Texas...
i got my build sheet on 4/12......still hasn't made it to Houston
Sponsored