Sponsored

Is this what it's always going to feel like?

steelerpsugirl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Sport S
First Jeep and I have NO problem spending money on it! I am forever staring at it, smiling, and look forward to having a reason to get into it each day! 2,700 in and I still feel the same. And yup... I am always looking for more to do on it. I did a lot at first and now I am sitting around wondering what I can do next lol! BEST club, and love seeing other Wranglers out there. ENJOY IT! I can't imagine owning anything else.

Ramicon

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 TJ, 2015 F150
This is my 3rd jeep, And after having 2 heavily modded JK's (one with the mini van engine) I went to go look at a Ford F150. Man that thing drove nice and you can go 90 mph without even realizing it, but the Jeep lot was next door and they had just gotten the new JL in, and after driving it I was a goner. No matter how nice that truck was, there will never be another vehicle that beats driving with the top and doors off, or driving down the beach, or hitting that off road trail. The sense of pride I get looking at my jeep after I do something to it is hard to beat. Be prepared to go broke spending on it, I swore this go around I would go easy on the mods, but so far in the first two months I've gotten rims, tires, mats, and my bumpers just came in, and my steps should be in within the month....oh yeah and my lift just came in as well.....so since I'm out of money now it's time to figure out how to install these things. I had taken my warn winch off of my other Jeep before I sold it so that is going on sometime this week once I install the bumper. Best of luck, honestly the building part of it will keep you buying more jeeps, because it's a high only a jeeper can understand.
I also had two JKs, one with a minivan engine that burned oil. I traded my second JK for a F150. I have had it about two years, most of that time with 6” lift. It’s drives smooth, has great power and good fuel efficiency. It is so practical and roomy. But I miss my Jeep. And that is because I still have a TJ. I have been obsessing over Jls since November. Hopefully I will be in one by summer. I will never again not have a daily driver Jeep. I won’t make that mistake again.

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
It gets much worse... I forecast out what I’ll buy, like 6 months in advance.

Hell, I’ve already got the whole roof rail system, ski rack, Lifetime Warranty, and all season mats before making the first payment.

Next, will be a winch, winch plate, and tint.
I am am waiting to order my JLU with the power top. I am already planning to buy the Jeep Pick-Up in 2023. You have to dream and scheme.
Sponsored