Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon a Punk'n 2018 JLU Rubicon owner, 2015 Suburban LTZ, 2012 BMW M5
Occupation
Logistician
7683DDB2-A0D9-4511-8452-51D922BE4B49.png
45501456-4150-4762-83BC-2544CD44DBA3.png
Jeep arrived in Alorton yesterday you rail . Punk’n with matching top......this picture was taken at railyard there with over 100 jeeps looks like they are loading them on trucks not sure if it’s mine but if not it’s a twin
I don't know to say this Dr., but I will try my best to do it tactfully.

The colour matched Rubi could not be yours, BECAUSE IT'S MINE!!!!!!!:devil: :giggle:
Sponsored

OP
OP
smuddy

smuddy

First Name
shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Smuddy, she’s a beauty! Best of luck and happy trails. Did you end up with red or gray dash?
Thx! Grey dash, which is what I wanted.

Doc Jones

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Explorer
Thx! Grey dash, which is what I wanted.
Great! Yeah definitely the way to go I think with our color. Please post a pic if you have a chance, the color renderings have been so misleading.

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Hello From Barrie
Well Well after 4 long years I did it I can Not believe it. I really did it I Purchased a 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon in Punk n metallic. I have wanted a wrangler for over 30 years came close many times but for some reason or other life always gets in the way. Had a couple of Grand Cherokees 15 or 20 years ago but never a wrangler. Now I Can finally build a Overland Jeep and get out on the trails. Nothing to extreme Have to get my Feet wet. Looking forward to my new JEEP and maybe meeting some members from this forum out on the trail Has anyone got there yet

Sponsored

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"18 JLUR Punk'n, '11 JKU Mango tango, '17 JKU Granite crystal, 98 XJ plow jeep
Vehicle Showcase
Hello From Barrie
Well Well after 4 long years I did it I can Not believe it. I really did it I Purchased a 2018 Wrangler JL Rubicon in Punk n metallic. I have wanted a wrangler for over 30 years came close many times but for some reason or other life always gets in the way. Had a couple of Grand Cherokees 15 or 20 years ago but never a wrangler. Now I Can finally build a Overland Jeep and get out on the trails. Nothing to extreme Have to get my Feet wet. Looking forward to my new JEEP and maybe meeting some members from this forum out on the trail Has anyone got there yet
Congrats Rick! You're going to LOVE it. I've loved every Jeep I've ever had. We'll have to get to together when we get our new Jeeps. I too am in Barrie. Mine is being assembled as i type and hoping to get it soon. My best friend (also in Barrie) ordered his the same day as me but got his over a month ago. Cheers :beer:

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Congrats Rick! You're going to LOVE it. I've loved every Jeep I've ever had. We'll have to get to together when we get our new Jeeps. I too am in Barrie. Mine is being assembled as i type and hoping to get it soon. My best friend (also in Barrie) ordered his the same day as me but got his over a month ago. Cheers :beer:
Hello Great too see someone from Barrie for sure we need to meet up. I hope to see mine by June. It has only been a Week since i put my money down But I will keep posting updates as i hear things.

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Well We all have our orders in. Some lucky ones are starting to get delivery So now It is time to go shopping for Jeep accessories. What does everyone have in mind. I am looking for rims and tires already. But The list of stuff is growing. The Wife is starting to think the jeep is going to cost less then the mods. LOL

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello Great too see someone from Barrie for sure we need to meet up. I hope to see mine by June. It has only been a Week since i put my money down But I will keep posting updates as i hear things.
Thats awsome, looking forward to seeing it. I ordered mine 2/21 and was told an hour ago that its in the paint shop and will be built tomorrow, should be shipped within a few days, here's hoping. myself and a guy in the markham area should be the first to receive punk'n jeeps in Ontario, super stoked here lol. What did you order? I already have many upgrades waiting to be installed (a few are from my '11 JKU thats being retired).

Sponsored

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Well We all have our orders in. Some lucky ones are starting to get delivery So now It is time to go shopping for Jeep accessories. What does everyone have in mind. I am looking for rims and tires already. But The list of stuff is growing. The Wife is starting to think the jeep is going to cost less then the mods. LOL
The shopping never ends, always something else on the list of mods. Lucky for me i bought my wife a '17 anniversary edition last year so she gets it. Love being married to a jeep girl lol

rs680

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thats awsome, looking forward to seeing it. I ordered mine 2/21 and was told an hour ago that its in the paint shop and will be built tomorrow, should be shipped within a few days, here's hoping. myself and a guy in the markham area should be the first to receive punk'n jeeps in Ontario, super stoked here lol. What did you order? I already have many upgrades waiting to be installed (a few are from my '11 JKU thats being retired).
I am so jealous you will be getting yours. I have a jlu Rubicon loaded leather Nav . I want to change tires to 35s and get new rims but i can not decide on rims color as everyone goes black rims so i was thinking something in a bronze. Also what to change out front bumper set it up to pull behind my rv. Also need a little lift and a new winch. See man i nee a lot of S%*^T . We will have to meet for coffee one day to see the jeeps together.

SpyDJeep

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I am so jealous you will be getting yours. I have a jlu Rubicon loaded leather Nav . I want to change tires to 35s and get new rims but i can not decide on rims color as everyone goes black rims so i was thinking something in a bronze. Also what to change out front bumper set it up to pull behind my rv. Also need a little lift and a new winch. See man i nee a lot of S%*^T . We will have to meet for coffee one day to see the jeeps together.
Its been a long wait but I'll only buy an orange jeep (for myself, my wifes is granite crystal), I love the exotic colors. Up for coffee or a beer anytime. I have 35's on procomp wheels waiting, really hoping they fit with the larger brakes on the JL. I've towed my '11 JKU over 80,000km behind my motorhomes and my '17 JKU 10,000km behind them. they are the best toads you could ever want. the sets ups are different on both my jeeps but they are both equally amazing to tow. I'd be more than happy to share my experience of towing with you.

drfeli

First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
FFD6F43D-BC62-4C19-A4A8-FB75EE33B124.png
I don't know to say this Dr., but I will try my best to do it tactfully.

The colour matched Rubi could not be yours, BECAUSE IT'S MINE!!!!!!!:devil: :giggle:

Top secret photos have revealed there are two onsite. Hopefully they both can escape quickly

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
Hoping to see mine late June also! Just an hour south of you guys ;)
Sponsored