Sponsored

Jeep humor waiting room ( ** NO POLITICS ** )

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU AspenX 5spd , 2015 JK Sport 6spd
I told hubby today that I’d had enough with the local shops, we’re heading to Mississauga (for their group deal), eventually... I’d need that visual aide on the 401 if we went now.

Thanks for the well wishes. I’m mad in love with my cryo-cuff. It’s a close second to my Jeep for the best product ever invented... (it also has a mini-fan club here, Obiwahn is also a devotee)
Yeah, I’ve had to drive the 401 out there a coupla times recently in the past few years (a few head-offices in Miss) and it has gotten worse than when I used to drive it as a youngin’ going from Baview or Leslie in either direction to visit friends in the burbs.
Serious WTF , cars have gotten better, faster and safer, and the 401 has gotten slower than the 80s & 90s when we zipped around on aging land boats and Chevette-class econoboxes at 120+KPH !?! :angry:

Yeah the Cryo-Cuff is awesome. Never had to use one myself *knock on wood*, but had a few friends and a former girlfriend who used them for various activity fails. I even added random unmixed food colour drops to the cooler tank so we could watch it change colour as it flowed through like a lava lamp, it’s fun for a brief time, but those first few times it was very entertaining. :party:

JoeValkIS

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon, 2019 Can Am Spyder F3T
Vehicle Showcase
31317686_2340527199294599_4099152688934027264_n.jpg

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
GUESS WHO GOT A CALL FOR THEIR WRANGLER SITTING AT THE DEALER FOR PICKUP TOMORROW????

WHERE DO I POST PICS WHEN I GET THEM.

(BACK AFTER TWO MINUTES OF YELLING EXPLETIVES)

YES I AM YELLING VERY LOUD.

ITS OK BECAUSE IM WORKING FROM HOME AND CAN SCREAM!!!

MORE EXPLETIVES!!!
Congrats! Post pics here first! :clap::rock::jk:

Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha well we have an in law apt in my lower level, and the washer and dryer was down there when we moved in. It wasn’t convenient for me so I brought my old set and tucked it into a corner of my bathroom. My parents spend a few months here in the winter so I don’t like dragging everything through their living space. When they’re not here I sometimes use both at the same time.
Your parents Winter in Massachusetts... where do they Summer.. Alaska?

You might need to explain the term Snowbird to them... just sayin’. :sun: :giggle:

ResponsibleAdult

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, Rubicon, Mojito
I don’t really mind sorting and throwing it in. It’s the folding and putting away I really hate. I have 2 kids wearing the same size and no matter what there’s always crap mixed together. They can’t even figure it out till they go looking for something and the other twin has it put away somewhere. Let’s not discuss the endless socks with no match :facepalm: and the inside out stuff I refuse to wash!
I wash the inside out stuff. Then fold it and put it away. Still inside out.

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Your parents Winter in Massachusetts... where do they Summer.. Alaska?

You might need to explain the term Snowbird to them... just sayin’. :sun: :giggle:
Haha they “summer” in Massachusetts too. Cape Cod has been their full time home for some time. They stay up here to visit and help out with all their grand kids since we only visit there during summer. As nice as it is to have a full time vacation home at the cape, I wish they had a warm place to “winter”!

Sponsored

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Haha they “summer” in Massachusetts too. Cape Cod has been their full time home for some time. They stay up here to visit and help out with all their grand kids since we only visit there during summer. As nice as it is to have a full time vacation home at the cape, I wish they had a warm place to “winter”!
Yeah, and compared to the Cape, anywhere inland and less moist and less windy would be an improvement on older bones in the Winter.

Probably should be kicking ourselves for not buying those $5,000+ 4bdrm model homes in AZ in 2008/9. Personally can’t stand the super-heat there and need a good lake... so Tahoe is my target in the next ‘correction’.
However, a retired work-bud from way back bought 4 of those love in one and rents 3 of them to friends etc for cheaper than hotels, and he makes a mint on that, and they all get to hang-out together while they’re there. Brilliant! :idea:

The Great Grape Ape

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
OK, time for Dinner...

giphy.gif

Gonna catch up on last week.. tomorrow...
almost sounds like a Work Motto. ;)