Sponsored

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
Has anyone added just rubi spring take offs? Did u get much of a lift from them?

L06An_5

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Wheeler JLU
Has anyone added just rubi spring take offs? Did u get much of a lift from them?
I did and it took me about an hour a spring, I was solo and taking my time. When purchasing take offs you have to compare what you already have and what you are buying. There are MANY different part numbers for the Rubi springs and they all equate to different heights. These are my part numbers and what I purchased. Each increment is about a 1/2 in. increase from what I can tell. I added a Terraflex .5" spacer to the front also which leveled things out for me.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 1634995875537

Rescue119

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2021 Jeep GC L Limited
I did and it took me about an hour a spring, I was solo and taking my time. When purchasing take offs you have to compare what you already have and what you are buying. There are MANY different part numbers for the Rubi springs and they all equate to different heights. These are my part numbers and what I purchased. Each increment is about a 1/2 in. increase from what I can tell. I added a Terraflex .5" spacer to the front also which leveled things out for me.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 1634995875537

Thanks. I also read that the passenger side springs are longer then the drivers side... except for diesel takeoffs

Phoneboy

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Willys
Anyone have a link to the fire Wyandanch bracket you ate using? Can’t decide if I should use A B C dry chemical reasonable price e or spend $ on the Halguard

Sponsored

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
It's interesting to me how all over the place order times are. I placed my order for my 6 speed standard Willys 3.6 on 9/28 and have been advised delivery date should be 11/2. From frame to waiting shipping was 4 days AND my window sticker includes all weather MOPAR floor mats. Either I'm livin' right or others have really crappy dealers. I might actually get to go topless before next Spring!!!

displayname

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
It's interesting to me how all over the place order times are. I placed my order for my 6 speed standard Willys 3.6 on 9/28 and have been advised delivery date should be 11/2. From frame to waiting shipping was 4 days AND my window sticker includes all weather MOPAR floor mats. Either I'm livin' right or others have really crappy dealers. I might actually get to go topless before next Spring!!!
In some cases it might be a dealer issue, but I think once you're into build it's more of a luck of the draw with your configuration. Parts delays of various configs are most likely the biggest delay for many. As long as your dealer gets the order in, they are kind of sitting on their hands just as much as the customers I believe.

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
Ordered my 2 door 3.6 auto on 8/18....ETA window 10/22-11/3....It has been shipped.Mats deleted....

openingshok

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Grand Cherokee Limited X | 2024 JLUR 2.0T AT
Occupation
Headshot Photographer
Ordered my 2 door 3.6 auto on 8/18....ETA window 10/22-11/3....It has been shipped.Mats deleted....
Do you have an actual picture of the window sticker or just the list of included items? I just have a list calling out all my standards and options.

OBD

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jl Wrangler ,2016Soul,Dyna,Sportster,HD
Do you have an actual picture of the window sticker or just the list of included items? I just have a list calling out all my standards and options.
Equipment listing from Jeep.com....Not a photo of the actual sticker.
Sponsored