Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

drummerchick

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLUR, Sting-Gray
Vehicle Showcase
Nice! Congrats! I hope the Sport S looks as good without all the Rubi bells & whistles!
Oh, it will. You won't believe how much better it is in person.
Sponsored

ChrisPbacon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon on order
So I ordered on 4/17 and as of yesterday (via Jeep Chat) was in C status and didn't have a VIN. I was under the impression I had to have a VIN for Sergio to look into it. Is that right? When did you get your VIN? Thanks!

(I'm anticipating mid- to late-June delivery at this point anyway, and would be perfectly pleased with that, but curious because looks like yours may arrive mid- to late-May and we ordered about the same time (though I haven't tried to dig up your configuration!))
The sure way is to get the VIN from your dealer/sales person. Jeep chat has been known to give the VIN out but also known to say they can't give you that information.

LeaN69

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLUR 4xe / 23 Bolt EUV / 22 Camaro SS 1LE
So I ordered on 4/17 and as of yesterday (via Jeep Chat) was in C status and didn't have a VIN. I was under the impression I had to have a VIN for Sergio to look into it. Is that right? When did you get your VIN? Thanks!

(I'm anticipating mid- to late-June delivery at this point anyway, and would be perfectly pleased with that, but curious because looks like yours may arrive mid- to late-May and we ordered about the same time (though I haven't tried to dig up your configuration!))
4/24 Tuesday I requested a new order sheet from the dealer that includes VON, she send me a print out which had VON / VIN / D1 status listed and est. ship assigned. So best thing to do is ask your dealer.

IMG_0797.JPG

Sponsored

6dors

First Name
Lauri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport/ Ordered order 5/8 JLUR
Also, now that you have your sticker, probably tomorrow you can go to jeeps site and do a search inventory and see YOUR vin. , and usually see it on your dealers site.
yep, its on the dealers website. jeep chat just told me I am in KZ. Sergio said once I'm in KZ it gets on the rail within a day. :)

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sting Gray JLUR / 15 Harley Tri glide / 50 Dodge Rat pickup
yep, its on the dealers website. jeep chat just told me I am in KZ. Sergio said once I'm in KZ it gets on the rail within a day. :)
Well now it’s pretty much out of jeeps hands. The rail company can shove them places for a while, but hopefully that’s not gonna happen to yours.:like:

mdelzer

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.undercontrollabs.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JULR Sting-Gray
Occupation
Developer, Home Automation and AV
I was under the impression I had to have a VIN for Sergio to look into it. Is that right?
He can't provide you anything you can't get form the dealer until you are at least D1. I ordered on Monday the 23rd. Had a VIN Tuesday and hit D yesterday. The new dedicated hotline just confirmed my D status for me, so you could call them as well. 1-866-362-2146

Sponsored

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone heard from Sergio in the last 24hrs?
I look at his thread every couple of days for the between the lines info you can find sometimes. He answered some posts last night.

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
I look at his thread every couple of days for the between the lines info you can find sometimes. He answered some posts last night.
I'm trying not to bug him. Still waiting to hear where my build is, since I hit D1. FCA rep said May 7th build date. I trust Sergio's word more.

BillG

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm trying not to bug him. Still waiting to hear where my build is, since I hit D1. FCA rep said May 7th build date. I trust Sergio's word more.
I think some people have sent a pm to him, but I’ve only used his thread. It’s usually pretty late when he answers on there. If you’re d1, he should be able to give you an estimated gate line number.