Ronster5

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘70 440 4-spd challenger, hydro Rubicon, waiting on punk’n Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Finally today is the day. Got my new Punkin Wrangler....Wow do I like it. Color, style, ride......Thanks to all that helped me through the wait.....ordered 2/9.....

IMG_1466.JPG
Did you happen to check your welds were the traction bar was having welding issues on another post?
Sponsored

DeekT

First Name
Deek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Punk'n JLU Rubicon (mine), 2018 White JLU Moab (wife)
Occupation
Retired
Hello all,
I plan to place my order for Punkn Rubicon today. Based on the current trends, how much of a wait time should I anticipate? Thanks!
1 - 2 months seems right depending on options. I ordered on 04/03 and when I checked yesterday I was at KZ.

Sponsored

JeepU4IA

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Dodge Charger R/T, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU
Finally today is the day. Got my new Punkin Wrangler....Wow do I like it. Color, style, ride......Thanks to all that helped me through the wait.....ordered 2/9.....

IMG_1466.JPG
Wow, you didn't waste any time for wheels! Those black wheels look great with the Punk'n. Congrats!!! :like:

markjp33

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Wrangler Sport Unlimited, 2017 Dodge Challenger GT
Long story short: this is the Punk’n Sport JL I ordered for my wife on 3/16. But after having a ‘15 Sunset Orange Wrangler, and the color on the website not close to the actual color, she thought it would be too close to the same color. So she decided on a White Sahara JL. It’s still a beautiful Jeep...Love the upgraded wheels. Maybe she’ll go back to orange next time.
56C8FD9D-F105-449B-9FCD-B2058DBBAF31.jpeg
1F837832-9BFD-4C5D-A1EF-08AA780BACD1.jpeg
1F2AEA03-AB56-4D9C-A622-1ECDB5D088BF.jpeg
BD831A2E-000B-4F69-82F1-77A15CDF9122.jpeg
87A591E1-46C3-4B92-AC45-78D97A130D41.jpeg

tjrider99

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, Subaru, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
So, how long should I expect to be in "JB" status? Been there for 7 days....in Ottawa. Ordered 2/2/18.....JB on 4/19/18.
JLUR Punk'n
8 speed auto
LED
Cold Weather
Trailer Tow + HD Electrical
Dual Top
Steel Bumper
Black Wheels
Heritage Tan Leather

AussieDawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL on order
So, how long should I expect to be in "JB" status? Been there for 7 days....in Ottawa. Ordered 2/2/18.....JB on 4/19/18.
JLUR Punk'n
8 speed auto
LED
Cold Weather
Trailer Tow + HD Electrical
Dual Top
Steel Bumper
Black Wheels
Heritage Tan Leather
Most of the time it is 3 to 4 days from what I've seen, however i assume it depends on what options they are installing and their availability.

AussieDawg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL on order
Been tracking my JL which just arrived from the factory to ALORTON, IL. From searching through other tracking, it looks like Jeeps that end up there get stuck there for two weeks. Does anyone know what Alorton does or is used for?
To answer my question, it is a railroad storage yard outside of St. Louis. Just waiting to get assigned to train for the rest of the trip.

Sponsored

Mud2Sno

First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Rubicon
On the tracking what is 82-TOLEDRR?

Demonica

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 camaro
Hi, I've been following this thread for a couple weeks now, I ordered March 23, my dealer called last week and said that my punk'in would be finished may 2 and on it's way to western ny and arriving 2nd week of may I figured after reading everyone's post that it probably wouldn't get here til the end of may, ...to my surprise and the salesman it arrived today...I went to check it out, shes dirty but still a gorgeous shade of orange, I'll officially get her tomorrow!!

maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
Someone mentioned this before but there's a production manager on Reddit who is graciously tracking VIN numbers :

His updates are done once a day but they include great details such as the number of vehicles ahead of you and an ETA to shipment.

As you can imagine, he's being flooded with VINs so my suggestion would be to post your VIN only if :
- You are in D1 status or above. (Since he won't be able to track a D or below.)
- You haven't progressed beyond KZ status. (Since it's out of his control after it leaves the plant.)

Enjoy! My Punk'n is apparently in G (trim) and will hopefully head for the dealer in a weeks time.

obiwankabaldi

First Name
Lew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL
Good luck to all of you. when my dealer called me I almost went nuts. These are some awesome vehicles. No metalic at all. but a beautiful orange.

Punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon a Punk'n 2018 JLU Rubicon owner, 2015 Suburban LTZ, 2012 BMW M5
Occupation
Logistician
Further to Maguro's post this guy is a Rock Star with information. Below is what I recived back. Positive side is it's built, downside is that it's already in the shop LOL.

Your Jeep is built, but the stud to secure the skid plate snapped off during assembly. So we need to re-weld one on. Thats a pretty easy repair. The hard part is getting the car into the repair stall. I'll see if I can locate it and get it moving in the next couple days.

I agree with the above. He is getting hammered with VIN numbers to check and hopefully he keeps up this good deed to the Wrangler community so long as we dont overwhelm him.

I used his information to update my dealer (yes a bit sad) so I will leave him alone unless I have to and allow my dealer to do the work again.
Sponsored