Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep JLU Rubicon, 2013 Jeep JKU Rubicon, 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit
Occupation
Special Procedures Radiologic Technologist
Vehicle Showcase
Well, we stopped by Pristine Detail in St. Paul, MN today on our way home from work. We wanted to get an idea of how this JLUR is going to look as an end product. WOW, we am amazed at the attention to detail that they are taking on this project. They have so much dismantled. I honestly believe that you will not be able to tell that this is a wrapped vehicle when it is completed. Here are some photos I took today. The color is a bit quirky as the lighting is not very conducive to a photoshoot, but we are sure you can get an idea!...AMAZING!!!!! Oh, and the piece of wrapping over the rear passenger wheel is just a sample. More on that later! Enjoy!
_96A5674-2.jpg
_96A5682-2.jpg
_96A5683-2.jpg
_96A5690-2.jpg
_96A5697-2.jpg
_96A5699-2.jpg
_96A5704-2.jpg
Sponsored

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
Great! Can't wait to see more!

GhostlyRides

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Sales Consultant
Well, we stopped by Pristine Detail in St. Paul, MN today on our way home from work. We wanted to get an idea of how this JLUR is going to look as an end product. WOW, we am amazed at the attention to detail that they are taking on this project. They have so much dismantled. I honestly believe that you will not be able to tell that this is a wrapped vehicle when it is completed. Here are some photos I took today. The color is a bit quirky as the lighting is not very conducive to a photoshoot, but we are sure you can get an idea!...AMAZING!!!!! Oh, and the piece of wrapping over the rear passenger wheel is just a sample. More on that later! Enjoy!
_96A5674-2.jpg
_96A5682-2.jpg
_96A5683-2.jpg
_96A5690-2.jpg
_96A5697-2.jpg
_96A5699-2.jpg
_96A5704-2.jpg
Looks fantastic! Trying to hide this from my wife so I don't have to spend more money than I already have on our JL thus far lol

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
What’s her email? I’ll send her a message. Her and my wife will get along just great!!!!

W5MQS

First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite Wrangler Rubicon JLU; 2020 Mercedes GLB 250; 2013 Red Ford F-150 4x4
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Interventional Cardiology
Looks amazing so far! Can't wait to see the finished product. It's definitely going to be a 'one-of-a-kind' and you have to appreciate that! I presume that you are going to leave some of the black for accents, such as the door hinges??? What are you going to do with the wheels?

Sponsored

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Looks amazing so far! Can't wait to see the finished product. It's definitely going to be a 'one-of-a-kind' and you have to appreciate that! I presume that you are going to leave some of the black for accents, such as the door hinges??? What are you going to do with the wheels?
Yes. On many levels...yes. Yes, it will be a one of a kind. While that was not our end game, it is a fact. Yes, we ordered black for that very reason, we like the accent color. For the wheels, we ordered XMC-XD231 in a black satin finish. These are true beadlock wheels. We are adding Goodyear Duratrac tires. Those are 315/70r17’s. Keep following for the latest updates. More to come in the next few days!!

Blood Type J+

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 TJ Sport 6-cyl
Wow that is beautiful! Purple is my favorite color and I really like the slightly matte/metallic finish. Can't wait to see the final product in natural light =)

Izzy901

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
06 Grand Cherokee
_96A5674-2.jpg
_96A5682-2.jpg
_96A5683-2.jpg
_96A5690-2.jpg
_96A5697-2.jpg
_96A5699-2.jpg
_96A5704-2.jpg
I am so mad at you guys!! That is the exact color I have been dreaming of and planned to get wrapped in September! I was hoping you guys didn't steal my color. I'm even more hyped to see this build complete now.

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I am so mad at you guys!! That is the exact color I have been dreaming of and planned to get wrapped in September! I was hoping you guys didn't steal my color. I'm even more hyped to see this build complete now.
Sorry Izzy. But yes it is an awesome color. Like you, we are also excited to see the wrap and build complete.

Cypressbog

First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ram 2500 Crew Cab 4X4
I really like the build. We bought ours already loaded with accessories by the dealer. We also have the 5" lamp kit, A-pillar lamp bracket and the toggle switch wiring kit that utilized #4 toggle. Only problem I have with the A-pillar mount is they are in the way of the drop down windshield. The 4800 lumens are VERY bright!

2018 Jeep Pass.jpg

Sponsored

ccarrico29

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Polar Edition
Well this has certainly been a little anticlimactic. :lipssealed: Any finished pics?

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I really like the build. We bought ours already loaded with accessories by the dealer. We also have the 5" lamp kit, A-pillar lamp bracket and the toggle switch wiring kit that utilized #4 toggle. Only problem I have with the A-pillar mount is they are in the way of the drop down windshield. The 4800 lumens are VERY bright!

2018 Jeep Pass.jpg
We are adding the A-Pillar lights as well. Just waiting on the mounting plate to arrive! We did add the 7" Winch/Grill Guard lights!

OP
OP
mnrafter

mnrafter

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mcneils.com
Vehicle(s)