Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Cary & Carolina Beach NC; Boston; Port Jeff, NY
Vehicle(s)
'24 JLU Sahara, '18 JLU Sport
Clubs

What’s Marion?
Marion, OH. All I really know is the spreadsheet and my dealer and Jeep Cares and Jeep Chat have all indicated my Jeep is there, awaiting shipping. What I've read on this forum and other websites is that a large number (some have alleged 30,000) of Jeeps were languishing there, either due to a lack of trains to ship them, or originally due to a hold due to quality control problems, or unavailability of some parts, or some combination thereof. In other words, Jeep purgatory. This is all hearsay, again I'm just sharing what I have read so take it with a grain of salt, a lot more people on this forum know a lot more about the delays than I do, all I know is I ordered 95 days ago in a color/model that was not "delayed order," but a lot of folks with delayed order colors or other features have been receiving delivery. I'd guess mine rolled into the back of a fairly empty lot, and just got plugged in by others rolling off the line afterwards.. Again, just a guess on my part. But Marion appears to be where Jeeps go to stay for a long time before they ship.
Sponsored

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter
Marion, OH. All I really know is the spreadsheet and my dealer and Jeep Cares and Jeep Chat have all indicated my Jeep is there, awaiting shipping. What I've read on this forum and other websites is that a large number (some have alleged 30,000) of Jeeps were languishing there, either due to a lack of trains to ship them, or originally due to a hold due to quality control problems, or unavailability of some parts, or some combination thereof. In other words, Jeep purgatory. This is all hearsay, again I'm just sharing what I have read so take it with a grain of salt, a lot more people on this forum know a lot more about the delays than I do, all I know is I ordered 95 days ago in a color/model that was not "delayed order," but a lot of folks with delayed order colors or other features have been receiving delivery. I'd guess mine rolled into the back of a fairly empty lot, and just got plugged in by others rolling off the line afterwards.. Again, just a guess on my part. But Marion appears to be where Jeeps go to stay for a long time before they ship.
Thank You for the Info I feel your pain

4wrangler

First Name
Theresa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Jl, and 14 Wrangler Oscar Mike
Ya, I have been patiently waiting for it to open back up when I missed the opportunity in March.
It is suppose to open back up in the beginning of May.. @JAY said he would post a few days before letting everyone know the exact date the next link will be opened...

Martindfletcher

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ducati 1299s, 2018 JLUR
Just heard my January 3.6 loaded Rubicon order may have went from end of May to TBD today. Frustration is getting very high.

alltimesaresoon

First Name
dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fiat 124 spider abarth
JAILBREAK!!!!

I just got a call from my sales rep Sue Kruger at Moore Auto in Peoria AZ. I spoke with her yesterday and we talked about the situation at Marion OH. She said it looked like they weren't going to receive it for at least another week or so. She told her manager Spencer about the problem and this morning they made some calls and actually got my jeep on a plane and flew it here to AZ. It's on their lot already!!! I'm going to pick it up in an hour or so.

Thanks @JLWF Dealer Guy for the tracking.
Special thanks to Sue & Spencer at my dealer Moore Auto
What. A plane. It's not April 1st

Sponsored

JTopsUSA

First Name
Support
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jtopsusa.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKU 2014, Jeep JK 2015, Jeep JLU on order!
Occupation
Jeep® Wranger Soft Goods Manufacturer
So you just ordered on 4/19 and got on the tracker spreadsheet that has been closed since the end of March??
Paid for membership in advance, before I could make up my mind. Sorry!

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
Who else is patiently waiting for their daily fix :dance::jk: :cwl:

Chicago

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler Rubicon JLU black on black loaded with turbo engine
Occupation
Pipefitter

Sponsored

Footbull

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Unlimited White Jeep Wrangler Rubicon JL
Just heard my January 3.6 loaded Rubicon order may have went from end of May to TBD today. Frustration is getting very high.
My ETA went to TBD ....then 7 days later I had my Jeep, with no ETA ever given. I wouldn’t be concerned with that.

Dclark19

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
HD Road King, HD Ultra Classic & Wrangler JLU
wellllll to get my fix i contacted Jeep Chat and they said i'm finally in KZ with an eta of 4/29-5-5 lets see how accurate they are once we get the tracker update:handsinair:

Status
Not open for further replies.