BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
I hear you I would not want one sanded and repainted either in any corner or any spot either at all
Such cool pics
Dang 10 weeks ! They say 6 to 8 I know somebody got there in 6 that's an extra month for you LOL

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
Spring is in the air!

Snowpocalypse is waiting for more of her parts to arrive

Soon the half frozen mud clumps of may slush will make her all dirty.

20180416_172136.jpg
Good-looking rig is that a current picture of snow up there in Canada think it says Ontario. everyone's doing the Mopar beadlock I'd like to have to have the bead lock but I don't know anybody around me that will change a flat tire and brake the wheel off the tire.everyone said it's too much work and they don't want to do it or they liability

turk

First Name
Turk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR BW
Occupation
Industrial HVAC Supervisor
Vehicle Showcase
Good-looking rig is that a current picture of snow up there in Canada think it says Ontario. everyone's doing the Mopar beadlock I'd like to have to have the bead lock but I don't know anybody around me that will change a flat tire and brake the wheel off the tire.everyone said it's too much work and they don't want to do it or they liability
yep current weather is turning to spring.
snow drifts from the plows are below the hood of jeep now. sun knocking them down every day now.
changing a flat is not hard. lots of youtube vids makes anyone capable. plus we all carry a spare ready to go at any time on the jeep already

Sponsored

Jammer

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bright white JL Rubicon
So you break your own bead lock down and repair your own flat tire and Patch it ? Yes we carry our own spare to there so many people nowadays I don't care in his spare which I don't understand why I think they look good with spares and Caesar to change your own spare or have someone come out and do it for you then pay a tow truck to tell you home inspection if your 100 miles away that can lead up to a couple hundred dollars to have it put on a tow truck and take him back home because you don't have a spare with you. That just doesn't make sense the waste that kind of money not to mention if you're going somewhere like a wedding or somewhere important you're going to miss it

White Butte

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
I've seen people out enjoying their Jeeps the last couple of days. It's making me anxious. I have approximately two weeks until I get to enjoy mine. Can't wait! Starting to get SUPER excited.

RubiconZ

First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
That would look great in Sting-Gray! #100 #anotherlevel Jk nice color

Reactions: Rob

Sponsored

Gulfambrian

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.culbertsonagency.com
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model S // 1964 Ford F-100/ Jeep JlU
Occupation
Insurance
Congrats. Nice wheels/tires. My Rubicon hood will look like yours after the heat gun. Wife wants us to retire to Sarasota. You like it there? Lotsa places to drive on the beach?
You have to go to the east coast to drive on beaches. Daytona and St Augustine only ones who still allow as far as I know. On the side though we have some great preserve areas to ride.

Rob

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
That would look great in Sting-Gray! #100 #anotherlevel Jk nice color
When we picked up our Jeep we got to see Sting grey on other vehicles at the Dealership. Sting grey on a Wrangler is going to look really good.