OCEAN BLUE Wrangler JL Club

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
I bet eventually someone will go with aftermarket fenders and put them up for sale.
You can buy paintable fenders aftermarket, but I'm not sure who would paint them. This is my first time having a vehicle worth paying someone else to modify.
Sponsored

c3h5

First Name
Darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR All Ocean Blue
Hey @c3h5 when do you think we will actually receive our full blue rubi’s?
Back when I ordered my girlfriend stated that she would go topless while riding along in the Jeep topless on Go Topless day. So ideally at least the day before.

Sponsored

MerciiRubii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 OB Rubicon JL

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect

Sponsored

RisingEagle

First Name
Armond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR Ocean Blue Rubicon
I'll be one to admit I was a little nervous about the color when I ordered; I didn't want a whole lot of purple coming out all the time. But the more pics that show up the more excited about it I'm getting. The red from the rubicon also isn't overpowering, which was another concern I had

guess we'll know soon enough; yesterday's update my Jeep was 58 miles away in Greenwood, SC. Of course who knows - with some of the stories I've seen here, it could sit in that location for a week or two ;)

Kadonny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Manual Trans Front Spacers, 2010 JKU Wrangler Sport
Im really wishing i went with the painted fenders now.
I have black fenders now and won’t do it again. They are constantly stained and look like hell from dirt, salt etc. They never get clean.

colbjeeper

First Name
Col
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler UL Rubicon JL - 2014 Dodge Ram 1500
Are you planning to do any Mods, I am trying to figure out what I want to do it, my dad is sending me ideas now so I am getting really antsy?
Not sure yet. For sure going to get a twill soft top when available from aftermarket place. Should be a couple of months.

Geronimo

First Name
Boltz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU , 2018 JLUR, 2023 JLR all DDs
Last one for today. The blue changes a lot depending on the sunlight. Already getting a bunch of random compliments on the color and Jeep. Can't wait to see more on the road! 10686.jpeg
Looks killer! dying to see how our Argent Hutchinson' and STTs will look on it. We didn't order the painted fenders but really like them, after what we have done to our JKU and JKUR I know they would be scratched up badly so went black disposables". Thinking some PS crushers in the future and may match paint on them, they can be touched up I suppose.

Great pics of fine ride.
Sponsored