Sponsored

GECKO Wrangler JL Club

Sponsored

Kez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 High Tide (Punk’n)
Just heard from Daniel @ Gupton today; I ordered 6/8 and 7/22 is the estimated ship date for our Gecko unlimited Sport (only options are auto/4cyl and trailer/tow package). Hopefully that date sticks. We shall see; excited either way!

Last edited:

abecker

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Just heard from Daniel @ Gupton today; 7/22 estimated ship date for our Gecko unlimited Sport (only option auto/4cyl and trailer/tow package. Hopefully that date sticks. We shall see; excited either way!
When did you order?

Sponsored

awebb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sahara
Just heard from Daniel @ Gupton today; I ordered 6/8 and 7/22 is the estimated ship date for our Gecko unlimited Sport (only options are auto/4cyl and trailer/tow package). Hopefully that date sticks. We shall see; excited either way!
nice to start to see the orders progress. Ordered gecko Sahara 6/19 and no word yet.

JL_Confidential

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Gecko Willys Sport 2-door
Occupation
I'd tell you, but you know the rest....
nice to start to see the orders progress. Ordered gecko Sahara 6/19 and no word yet.
Yeah. I ordered 6/17 and last word was still D status. Hopefully something soon.

I haven’t seen another 2-door Bikini in my area. I have seen a Bikini Unlimited and a Renegade. I hope I have the only Gecko 2-door around. JL anyways. There is a 2-door Gecko JK around here. And I only saw it a week or so ago.