HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
This is EXACTLY what mine will look like, when it eventually arrives. October is such a long time away!
That’s pretty much what mine looks like, except with a SOT top. You’re going to love it, I love mine.

91FCA979-EF66-4A65-8254-99CFB3DB9CEE.jpeg
Sponsored

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR (aka Juno) - Hydro Blue
That’s pretty much what mine looks like, except with a SOT top. You’re going to love it, I love mine.

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 91FCA979-EF66-4A65-8254-99CFB3DB9CEE
I ordered mine with the Dual top option, otherwise I would have gone for this as well. It looks amazing!

Steve JLUR

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2021 GC Summit
I ordered mine with the Dual top option, otherwise I would have gone for this as well. It looks amazing!
Thanks, I think the hydro blue makes all the difference. Most of the other colors look really good on Wranglers, but none match HB. Sometimes I just go out to the garage to look at it.

I was looking at the dual top option too, but my wife fell in love with this, so… Now I would not trade it for anything.

I hope your wait is not too much longer.

Wonder

First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JLUR (aka Juno) - Hydro Blue
Thanks, I think the hydro blue makes all the difference. Most of the other colors look really good on Wranglers, but none match HB. Sometimes I just go out to the garage to look at it.

I was looking at the dual top option too, but my wife fell in love with this, so… Now I would not trade it for anything.

I hope your wait is not too much longer.
It's hard to go past something once you've fallen in love with it. Hahaha.

The dual top option is a bit more practical for me. Summer camping trips will be softtop, winter hardtop. I took a Gladiator for a test drive a few weeks ago so I've seen exactly how beautiful the Hydro blue is. It is stunning! I wasn't sure how I'd feel about the red accents, but in person, I fell in love with it.

Sponsored

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I finally found a pic online of what mine will actually look like. Super pumped.

I would have preferred the black hard top, but the body-color was part of the Sahara Altitude package. @Wonder I'll probably do the same, but skipped the factory soft top for now. Getting a Sunrider for this year and figured I could pick up a soft-top next summer. I think I want the fast back style anyways.

Mine is in paint as of today - should be delivered ~6/17, assuming no delays.

First thing I'm doing is ditching those grandpa running boards. Yuck.

Other "First Mods" will be bumpers and some way to get ~1-1.5in lift (probably Rubicon take-offs). Trying to avoid going to 35s for as long as I can....

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club chrome_2021-06-23_11-30-37

rcadden

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Hydro Blue Sahara Altitude
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Marketing
Clubs

I'm so glad you guys keep posting pics of your Rubicons - every photo confirms that the Sahara was the right move for me. Those red accents would have driven me *nuts*, lol.

I also despise Superman, so maybe that's it? 😜

EDIT: @Hydro_Kyle just noticed you've got the half-doors. That looks REALLY good. I might have to add those to my wish-list.

Sponsored

eck

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU MOAB HellaYella
Got mine on Tuesday!!

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 78358537-F640-44B4-8CB3-CDFA7AC2D6D8

Jeep Wrangler JL HYDRO BLUE Wrangler JL Club 78358537-F640-44B4-8CB3-CDFA7AC2D6D8

This is *exactly* what I would build if I got a new Jeep today. Hydro, 2dr Rubicon, half doors, 6spd. Perfection. You have excellent taste!

Hydro_Kyle

First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2d Rubicon
This is *exactly* what I would build if I got a new Jeep today. Hydro, 2dr Rubicon, half doors, 6spd. Perfection. You have excellent taste!
Thank you!!! I love it. I also really like the manual trans so far. It’s very easy to drive. People rag on the 5th and 6th gear but those are just cruise control gears.

Chazdog

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Honda Pilot for now
Thank you!!! I love it. I also really like the manual trans so far. It’s very easy to drive. People rag on the 5th and 6th gear but those are just cruise control gears.
I am one month into ownership with mostly local commuting and haven't been beyond 4th.
3rd is my sweet spot and like you, I really like this manual trans.
Sponsored