Sponsored

Pictures of camping with your Jeep

lucyl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport S 2Door & 1993 Jeep XJ
Wow! You got your Superlite so fast! Looks great. Still waiting on mine. How has it been?

Also, how are you mounting your rotopax on your spare like that?
Thanks! It's been awhile but I think I ordered at announcement. Build number #0003 on the RTT . Superlite is great so far. It holds up well (50+ mph wind gust) and loving the quick setup and break down. First time owning a wedge RTT.

Rotopax spare mount was created by a member here. Not sure if he's still taking orders.
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/spare-fuel-mounting-plate.31029/
Sponsored

Sponsored

MattMc123

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Altitude
The 1800lb dry weight of the Cricket would be close but the loaded weight would be over. Have you looked at the Tiget Moth?

I am in a similar boat as you though, I would love to have the Mantis but it is a little too much for the 4 door. The Gladiator towed the Dawn fine except for gas mileage that could not be explained or resolved, which was one of the reasons to go back to the Wrangler. 6-8MPG was not worth it when the Wrangler could tow the Dawn at 11-14 MPG. You could tell the Dawn was at the limit of the Wrangler.
Jeep Wrangler JL Pictures of camping with your Jeep 90783018-E846-46AB-A47C-298ECCF9317A

Cricket and the Jeep are a great combo. You will love it. Wanted to get the overland too, but found one last year on Craigslist that was standard and couldn’t pass it up. Added a lock and roll hitch, upgraded the batteries and solar panel suitcase. May upgrade the trailer suspension later, but right now can get to most places that a sane person would want to camp.

Maverick909

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sporticon, 1976 GMC K15 Lifted on 35's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Electrician/ Industrial Furnace MFG
Clubs

Took a long trip. With good family and friends. Stayed on the edge of the north rim of the Grand Canyon then cruised to Lake Powell for a windy night but a darn beautiful morning. Spent a few days in Kanab. Overall a great trip

51AB1FA5-F65D-4EF1-B042-77D8D11032E6.jpeg

5ED8C2E6-EC3E-47AC-803D-EA11DC2FCA59.jpeg

Sponsored