Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

Jrauck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
I don't think the autoshow one looks metallic at all. I think it looks Pearl.

The color will be the same color from the auto show.
From the pictures it's hard for me to tell, but pictures of the Mojito looks like it color shifts similar to the ocean blue, which is also metallic.
The granite and billet on the other hand I could definitely tell they were metallic, but I also saw them in person...
If its pearl that would be even more awesome
Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
From the pictures it's hard for me to tell, but pictures of the Mojito looks like it color shifts similar to the ocean blue, which is also metallic.
The granite and billet on the other hand I could definitely tell they were metallic, but I also saw them in person...
If its pearl that would be even more awesome
That shifting in different lighting has always been a "pearl" thing to me. The "metallic" has always just meant almost like a glitter to it when you look close. Mojito clearly isn't that.

jbp1683

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Mojito color looks cool. You guys like the black interior with it? Or does the red stitching bother you? Think tan would go with it better.
It looks like most on this site don't like the tan, but I think it really gives a little pop.I ordered my Sahara with the Tan leather.

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
It looks like most on this site don't like the tan, but I think it really gives a little pop.I ordered my Sahara with the Tan leather.
Hope you enjoy your ugly jeep! :cwl::cwl::cwl:

Just kidding everyone has their own preferences!

Sponsored

jbp1683

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU

Tfom

First Name
Terence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Coming from a design background, red and green are complimentary colors. So they naturally look good with each other. Too much or too excessive could come off maybe "Christmasy" or something, but the red on the black doesn't bug me I guess. I dig it. Looks aggressive. Just my opinion though every has their own.
Hey! What's wrong with Christmassy?!

Macaclaus1.JPG

Reactions: x3L

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
@JAY I just noticed your post with the hella yella production start date. The mojito ordering has opened but I've never heard of an actual start of production date. Have you heard anything?

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
2AF6E54B-6FC2-451C-AF81-EFDEE1859C08.jpeg
Coming from a design background, red and green are complimentary colors. So they naturally look good with each other. Too much or too excessive could come off maybe "Christmasy" or something, but the red on the black doesn't bug me I guess. I dig it. Looks aggressive. Just my opinion though every has their own.
These are the wheels I’m considering for my Mojito JLUR. I think small accents of Red will set off the green. I’m thinking tow hooks, winch, wheels and possibly a red high lift jack.

Sponsored

Papa de Azucar

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 F150 XLT 4x4, '22 JLU Sport S
Occupation
Engineer / Project Manager
Well it finally happened! Today I officially placed my order for an Unlimited Rubicon in Mojito. The only sad part is now I might have to change my Red Rubi screen name lol. My MSRP was $51,300 and my price with a 5% discount off invoice and the $100 documentation fee was $46,036. Plus my dealer offered more than what I was expecting for my trade. All in all I consider it a win win! I didn’t maybe get the lowest discount but considering the low Doc fees and the generous trade offer I was treated very fairly.
Which PHX valley dealer did you order your JLUR from?

Mojito Mojo

First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Apache Junction, AZ and North Mankato, MN
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito Rubicon JLU, 2004 Corvette convertible, 2015 HD Road Glide, 2014 Indian Chief Vintage
Occupation
Retired
Which PHX valley dealer did you order your JLUR from?
I actually ordered it from my hometown dealer back in Minnesota. As far as I know no Phoenix area dealers are dealing yet. I like Heggs Jeep in Mesa as a dealership over Earnhardt but got a great deal back home. I’m a snowbird so will be driving the Rubi to Apache Junction in the fall!

GinjaNinja

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave; 2018 Mojito! JLUR [GONE];
I'm officially a mojito member. I just order a Mojito JLUR with the following options. Now the painful wait begins.

upload_2018-4-14_12-33-1.png
Yeaahhh congrats :clap:! Plenty of time to plan your build :jk:!
Sponsored