STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lagertha 2018 JLUR Sting Gray ;)
I got on his thread last night. He gave me an update, and I won’t ask again for a couple of weeks. I’m about a week from start as of last night.
Thanks and congratulations!
Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I would rather have one of line in Toledo!... My brother is a big Porsche fan and had ordered a Targa so we went to Germany and took European delivery ,had the tour and lunch at the factory and drove it to Lake Como,as you do!... he then flew home and his car arrived in NY 5 weeks later!.. and I got into my rented Nissan Juke and toured Italy!... I have also been lucky enough to tour Pinninfarina (who do not build cars anymore) Ferrari and Singer Porsche in California (which is more like a big shed!) ...all very interesting, all very different...but would still rather see my Jeep being built over all those!.. ;-)
How amazing! I agree with you, I would rather tour the JEEP facility;)

Sponsored

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
For this third order, mine is 217, not 213. My order date is yesterday.
You had me in a state of panic! LOL

I ordered on 4/9/18 and my vin is 216. I saw you had recently ordered and wondered how your VIN was 3k less than mine!!

Happy to see you here in the Sting Gray Club!!

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You had me in a state of panic! LOL

I ordered on 4/9/18 and my vin is 216. I saw you had recently ordered and wondered how your VIN was 3k less than mine!!
No..sorry for the panic. My bad

Sponsored

Smarrtazz

First Name
Trina
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No worries! Happy you are here with us!!
Well, I started out with the red, then went to granite. I thought that was it for me. Me being me, surfing through the threads, I found the Sting Gray thread and the angels started singing and I thought damn, too bad I have granite. I was content with granite. But, I wasn’t in love with granite. I believe everything happens for a reason. So, when my build was put in Marion prison with no hope for parole, I thought, I’ll order Sting Gray if I get the chance. So, here I am :)

Ducati Mike

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Panigale V4 Speciale, 2018 JL Granite Rubicon
Well, I started out with the red, then went to granite. I thought that was it for me. Me being me, surfing through the threads, I found the Sting Gray thread and the angels started singing and I thought damn, too bad I have granite. I was content with granite. But, I wasn’t in love with granite. I believe everything happens for a reason. So, when my build was put in Marion prison with no hope for parole, I thought, I’ll order Sting Gray if I get the chance. So, here I am :)
I started wanting granite as well, then ocean blue. Saw Sting Gray and that was it, waited until I could get matching top. Now I'm waiting for VIN, just got finished with Jeep Shat. Still no VIN :crying:
Sponsored