Willys Edition JL Club Thread

a23persaud

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys (JLU)
Has anyone found any LED DRL bulbs that work like the stock halogen bulbs for their 2021 Willys? I’m looking to upgrade the DRL bulbs in the fender flares so all the lights have that crisp and modern LED look.

I saw on some other threads that people use the Sylvania Zevo 7443 for their Rubicon and Sahara models. Has anyone tried this bulb in their 2021 Willys yet?

Thanks!

A04D7A01-C9BA-4010-8556-BC3F3AEC432D.jpeg
Took off the inner fender liner today and saw that I only have one bulb on my 2021 Willys JLU. Guess I’ll have to install a resistor if I want LED’s in my fenders :/

Does anyone in the U.S. have 2 bulbs in the fenders of their 2021 Willys JLU??

A4B04416-1F64-4871-A236-FAB5E375706F.jpeg

7B4D00A2-5916-414D-BBFF-BBE3C7D9AFFA.jpeg

A50192E1-DBEB-4B27-A2F4-9578637EB39B.jpeg

2B972B46-C063-4628-8A4D-FBD2FB62A68D.jpeg
Sponsored

zouch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ, JLUWD
can't tell for sure, but i don't see anything that looks like any of those lock.

i don't like colored metal parts that make contact in routine service; chipping and wear from normal use ends up looking shabby.

and i know people have different opinions on stuff like this ( ;) ) but personally, i like the contrast of the chome-colored nuts on the black wheel; makes a nice contrast/accent on a white J**p (like mine).

Yeah, and you can switch them to black to match. Looks cleaner IMO.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 1619009337565

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
can't tell for sure, but i don't see anything that looks like any of those lock.

i don't like colored metal parts that make contact in routine service; chipping and wear from normal use ends up looking shabby.

and i know people have different opinions on stuff like this ( ;) ) but personally, i like the contrast of the chome-colored nuts on the black wheel; makes a nice contrast/accent on a white J**p (like mine).
Is Jeep a bad or banned word for you?

:CWL:

Sponsored

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport

They have locking and regular versions. The pic is not from my Jeep. I ordered the locking ones. The brand is Gorilla... I have the same concern as you about wear... based on the reviews I've read these are a cut above the rest. You can get cheapos for $30, but these are $150. I totally get the contrast thing, especially on a brighter colored Jeep. Mine will be all black.

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
I considered the Gorlilla's. For now , though, I',m keeping the chrome and the white outline letters.
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread Right decals and lift.JPG
Yep, looks fantastic the way it is! It's a tiny thing... I wanted to upgrade to locking lugs anyway so I figured I'd go blacked out. Think I'll flip the tires, too. Again, I really like the raised whites, but I've seen a few members' Willys without and think I like it just a little bit better.

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
I’m keeping the chrome lugs out of nostalgia. In high school I had a ‘75 Scout. I took the fancy full wheel covers off and painted the stock steel wheels black. Then I lug a set of chrome lug nuts on. It had outline letter Goodyear Trackers on it. So, I get a similar look this way.

Last edited:

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
I still think the black 2-door Willys club only has 3 members: 10mmauto, hotplate51, and me. Got to be others out there, but I haven't seen them on here.

Sponsored

10mmauto

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2008 Mustang Bullitt
Occupation
LEO
Vehicle Showcase
I still think the black 2-door Willys club only has 3 members: 10mmauto, hotplate51, and me. Got to be others out there, but I haven't seen them on here.
Love the all black, Captain. This was my first, tho not a W
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_2102.JPG
illys.

captainmac44

First Name
Morgan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Sport
I think I may have seen this talked about on here, but did anyone else notice BFGoodriches indicated on their Willys build sheet from cryptostickers?

The Last Cowboy

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys 2 door
Occupation
Wandering Vaquero
No, mine said Bridgestone, which is the parent company of Firestone.