First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Vehicle Showcase
Sweet ride!

BTW - Does anyone know where I can find the status codes? I was told, I'm in G status.
I think these are correct....

Scheduled
C - tentative schedule
D - firm schedule: serial number is assigned.
D1 - gateline: plant has sequenced the unit for production, estimated ship date assigned
D2 - gateline: framing and build imminent, usually within 3-6 days
Note: Once a vehicle reaches scheduled (C or D) status, it cannot be cancelled by the dealer. Orders can sit in D-status for up to 60 days.

Build
E - framing
F - paint
G - trim

Built
I - unit is pending final inspection
J - vehicle has passed final inspection, but has not been released to carrier
JB - shipped to body vendor
JE - shipped to emissions
JJ - consigned body vendor
JS - shipped to storage
KZ - released by plant and invoiced
Note: Vehicles must reach KZ-status before an invoice can be generated.

mwilk012

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Service
Hit KZ status today! I hope it moves smoothly from here and doesn't sit in a lot for a month. Ordered 3/6, estimated delivery 4/26-4/30.

Sponsored

BluegrassGal

Gives me hope... I ordered a day before you but this is the response I got from Jeep Chat.
chatAgent.png
Alexander: Hi again Joe. We appreciate your patience with us as we launch this exciting new product. Quality is extremely important to us and the plant is taking extra time to insure the product delivered to our customers meets our quality standards.
chatEndUserMessage.png
Joe Brannan: So you are saying there is a quality problem with my Jeep or you are still examining it?
chatAgent.png
Alexander: We are just making sure that the vehicle meets the quality levels that everyone expects

@BluegrassGal - Did you happen to know if yours was waiting in storage at any point, and if so which storage location? I have been sitting on a storage lot since 3-9.
No storage time that I know of friend

Schmeegz

First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR (Ocean Blue Metallic)
Has anyone heard of MSRP going up again??? I’ve now heard a couple people say it has and one guy said $2,000.... any truth to this or is it fake news?

Sponsored

RisingEagle

First Name
Armond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL 4DR Ocean Blue Rubicon
mine hit KZ today as well - ordered feb-3rd.

not expecting it until mid May sometime; from everything I've seen, transport is pretty backed up. people have had their jeeps stuck in lots for months ;/

Yldman

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk (FOR SALE!)
Ordered 2/13 and still in D status! :angry: I haven't heard back from the Regional Chrysler rep yet, but just got off chat. Amber said it's the LED group restriction STILL, but that it should be lifted SOON! Whatever "SOON" means? That's all I got.

Doctiger1

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Wrangler Sahara jlu. 2014 Cadillac CTS
I’m new to the forum. I ordered my ocean blue Sahara with the 2 liter turbo engine and dual soft top. Tan interior, proximity, and premium sound. I ordered 4/2, so am expecting my Jeep hopefully before summer hits. I read your guys posts about D, D1 etc and was just wondering how i find the status of my order. I’m late ordering, because i was wanting the turbo engine. Any help would be appreciated.

StuckinNC

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JL
I’m new to the forum. I ordered my ocean blue Sahara with the 2 liter turbo engine and dual soft top. Tan interior, proximity, and premium sound. I ordered 4/2, so am expecting my Jeep hopefully before summer hits. I read your guys posts about D, D1 etc and was just wondering how i find the status of my order. I’m late ordering, because i was wanting the turbo engine. Any help would be appreciated.

You have multiple options.
1. You can get the status of your Jeep through your dealer.
2. You can get random unhelpful answers from Jeep chat.
3. You can pay $20 to get tracked, when tracking opens up again.
4. Quietly wait and try to put it out of your mind. It is most likely going to be a 3 or 4 month wait, unless FCA miraculously starts getting caught up.[/QUOTE]

Doctiger1

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ocean Blue Wrangler Sahara jlu. 2014 Cadillac CTS
You have multiple options.
1. You can get the status of your Jeep through your dealer.
2. You can get random unhelpful answers from Jeep chat.
3. You can pay $20 to get tracked, when tracking opens up again.
4. Quietly wait and try to put it out of your mind. It is most likely going to be a 3 or 4 month wait, unless FCA miraculously starts getting caught up.
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Hard to put it out of my mind, but that is probably the best way to handle the situation.
Sponsored