Wrangler Rubicon JLU
Vehicle Showcase

Sponsored

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
Not my JL but I did have to do a quick-double take when I saw the hood decal.
Not a typical Sport fender either. Or fender placement.
Maybe this Wrangler's owner has already posted here?

sport.png

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Heading to Moab tomorrow in a group of 6 Jeeps! I made these stickers for them all to commemorate the trip.
xfjtwl7.jpg

jdsqrd

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jdsqrd.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Occupation
Author/Civil Engineer
Still making this Jeep "mine." The wave decal is black reflective; the photos are with flash (white) and without (black). The Patch bag is 1st Aid, the Hook bag is a tool kit - named after the main characters in a series of books I've written.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6861.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6862.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6864.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6866.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6872.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6873.JPG

IMG_6877.JPG

ObiMatt87

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU, 2018 Buick Enclave Avenir
Occupation
U.S. Air Force Active Duty (Retired), U.S. Air Force GS Civilian (Current)
Still making this Jeep "mine." The wave decal is black reflective; the photos are with flash (white) and without (black). The Patch bag is 1st Aid, the Hook bag is a tool kit - named after the main characters in a series of books I've written.

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6877.JPG

Jeep Wrangler JL Show the stickers / decals you've added to your Jeep Wrangler JL IMG_6877.JPG

Clearly a big Serenity fan. Nice!

Slowpoke

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Moab Silver 2018
Occupation
Yes

IMG_6877.JPG
Can you let me know where to purchase get the reflective black wave decal, please?
Sponsored