First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Woohoo!! I received my build sheet from cryptostickers last night!! Another step closer. Ordered my hydro blue Willys JLU on 09 JAN.
And now I received my window sticker last night. Hopefully it ships out on Tuesday as per my previous ship date.
Sponsored

kenp1985

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
1st time Jeep owner here from NYC. Ordered a Nacho Willys last week and couldn’t be more excited! 2.0l, hardtop, Alpine, Cold Weather, Convenience, HD slider steps, & Tow PKG. Going to swap out the Firestone MT’s for the same size KO2’s. Like to try and accessorize with just Mopar parts and keep it until it dies

Bjsting

First Name
Brandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingray Willy
1st time Jeep owner here from NYC. Ordered a Nacho Willys last week and couldn’t be more excited! 2.0l, hardtop, Alpine, Cold Weather, Convenience, HD slider steps, & Tow PKG. Going to swap out the Firestone MT’s for the same size KO2’s. Like to try and accessorize with just Mopar parts and keep it until it dies
Im a first time owner as of Feb 3 from Upstate NY and I LOVE my Willy! The Cold Weather Package is amazing I live in VERY cold temps and have a 40+min drive to work and the heated steering wheel and seat are AWESOME! I have a soft top and the only part of my body that is ever cold is my legs! Enjoy the new Jeep and post pics when you get it!

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Long Islander and work in NYC too! Ordered my 2.0 Willys Sting gray last week also so pumped. Any reason you're looking to swap the tires?

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Long Islander and work in NYC too! Ordered my 2.0 Willys Sting gray last week also so pumped. Any reason you're looking to swap the tires?
Where in LI? I’m a LI transplant in SC. Originally from Valley Stream. Ordered my Hydro Blue Willys Sport Unlimited on 1/4... in build process now. Can’t wait!! Good luck with yours!!

Sponsored

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Where in LI? I’m a LI transplant in SC. Originally from Valley Stream. Ordered my Hydro Blue Willys Sport Unlimited on 1/4... in build process now. Can’t wait!! Good luck with yours!!
Cool! In Huntington all the way up north. How do you know what process/stage? I added my VIN to the tracker thread, is that it?

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ
Cool! In Huntington all the way up north. How do you know what process/stage? I added my VIN to the tracker thread, is that it?
Nice, I have a few friends who settled down there. Great area.
You can chat on Jeep.com and ask what status your new build is in, you can also check https://cryptostickers.net/ and once you get to the build stage it will show your build sheet.

TheKeither

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Firecracker Red Willy's Sport
Nice, I have a few friends who settled down there. Great area.
You can chat on Jeep.com and ask what status your new build is in, you can also check https://cryptostickers.net/ and once you get to the build stage it will show your build sheet.
Where on jeep.com do you chat with them. I have been up and down that site and cannot find it. I know my jeep is built, and I have my build sheet, but I have no idea what the status code is....

Thanks for the help!

azulwavesJL

First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys JLU hydro blue
Occupation
Flight Planning Supervisor
Where on jeep.com do you chat with them. I have been up and down that site and cannot find it. I know my jeep is built, and I have my build sheet, but I have no idea what the status code is....

Thanks for the help!
Your best bet for a specific status code is your dealer. I have never received a code from Jeep Chat. Only general statements.

Sponsored

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ

Thanks for the help!
Yea, it’s kind of annoying to find. Scroll down to “contact us” then you have to scroll to “contact us” again and then it gives you a chance to choose chat as one of the options.

PECoach

First Name
Coach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Wrangler TJ

Thanks for the help!
C30323BD-1A5C-4E2A-8A92-24312224BA52.png

4762BB34-6A3B-4BDF-97C3-97635CE7BEB1.png

F3E042E8-7421-4C9B-A2FF-81F3480E9A41.png

kenp1985

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Sales
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, we spend half our time in Rhode Island and MT’s @ 70+ MPH are not ideal.
Side note - our NY State plate is “NYC-RI”, can’t wait to see it on the JL!

sk00pie

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Willys
Yes, we spend half our time in Rhode Island and MT’s @ 70+ MPH are not ideal.
Side note - our NY State plate is “NYC-RI”, can’t wait to see it on the JL!
Ah ok makes sense. I work from home since pandemic so at most drive 15 miles a day, never on parkways. That’s awesome, I miss NYC haven’t been the same
Sponsored