Sponsored

STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
Well, since we're all throwing it in... Asking my dealer to include this list in the purchase price. With all the delays, maybe they'll even eat their profit margin!

Mopar 82215203AC All-Weather Front & Rear Floor Liner Set
Mopar 82215669AB Rear Cargo Tub Liner
Mopar 82215394 Black Door Sill Guards
Mopar 82215387 Removable Roof Rack Kit
Mopar 82215379 Cargo Net
Mopar 82215732 Mountain Side Graphic (maybe... stupidly expensive)
Mopar 82215731 "1941" Swoosh Side Decal (maybe... stupidly expensive)
Mopar 82215351 Grill and Winch Guard Hoop
Mopar 82215137 Hood Lock Kit
Mopar 82215349 Center High Mounted Stop Light Relocation Kit
Mopar 82215717 Wrangler Windshield Tie-Down Straps (no, not included by default)

Plus a few things from Amazon, like UConnect screen protector, Molle bags, Tekonsha trailer brake controller harness adapter, front sun shade, short USB-C cables and more decals...

My kids will probably want me to change the Rubicon rock sliders for something with a step, but I'll consider that after delivery.

Oh, and last but not least - PDN colour-matching paint to change my all-black Honda Ruckus into a matching Sting-Gray Ruck with red accents!
Would love to see pictures of your Ruckus once you have it painted. I have always wanted one but have never bit the bullet. Seeing yours in sting-gray may make me finally buy one.
Sponsored

jeepfreak

First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Apologies for the double tap...same dealership...different walk around vid :whatsgoingon:

About time they put up a decent Video. Thanks for sharing.

ToolMan514

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon 4xe
The more I see the painted fenders on this, the more upset I am that I didn't order them.
Haha, I'm the opposite! Every time I see the gray painted fenders I cringe and am thankful that mine will be plain black! Oddly, if there were an option to put black painted fenders, that might be a nice shiny contrast! Same for the top.

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
The more I see the painted fenders on this, the more upset I am that I didn't order them.
I ordered painted fenders.

I saw a previous post in the "Bright White Wrangler JL Club" section, and it showed yellowing or mismatched coloring in what appeared to be the fender area.

Could be the lighting, or maybe it's just me...does the right side fender paint matching look "off".

Sponsored

jstew182

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLUR Sting-Gray
I ordered painted fenders.

I saw a previous post in the "Bright White Wrangler JL Club" section, and it showed yellowing or mismatched coloring in what appeared to be the fender area.

Could be the lighting, or maybe it's just me...does the right side fender paint matching look "off".
I honestly think it's just the angle of the lights reflecting off of the paint. This color does seem to alter its tone quite a bit depending on lighting/angle.

BlueBlood

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon - Sting Gray
I honestly think it's just the angle of the lights reflecting off of the paint. This color does seem to alter its tone quite a bit depending on lighting/angle.
I agree.

Starting the vid from the beginning and it's just the still image off the Jeep...it's clearly noticeable, as it spins around from right to left, the color does change.

To a degree, similar to other colors I see (mostly metallic paints, Granite Crystal) in certain lights/angles it gives off a different hue of color...but on the Bright White pics and at least the angle of this Sting Gray in the vid...it looks off.

Now my ADD will kick in, and I'll be thinking about it for the rest of the day.

Who posted this sh$t?...that's right, I did...good job.

Bkenyon53

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS; 2016 JKU; 1971 VW Beetle
Wow...really like Sting-Gray!
Not sure I like the red around the Jeep logo or around the Rubicon decal though. At some angles it almost appears pink against the gray.

Ugh...now if only we could get a production version of Mojito so I could finally make my decision!!!

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl

Sponsored

drbsp

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary Edition
I have the Mopar ones
I don't like them in my jeep.......but I'm sure they look great in yours :)

Actually, I just don't like the plastic material

LennyV

First Name
Lenny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Jl
Apologies for the double tap...same dealership...different walk around vid :whatsgoingon:

Awesome! A new video I can obsess over and watch at least 6 times a day! I just wish they can take that freaking red bow off the truck!!!