First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Nacho JLUR - AEV Build
Wraith
still waiting!!
Jeep chat to say it’s being build. They have parts and will build soon. Soon is a,long time !

what is the over all build you are,doing?
What,does it,include?

I have had several Jeep’s but never really added/modified them. My plan is,to drive this one for a few months and then start to plan modification such as Mopar lift, 35” tires, and bumpers..

thanks
If it is in the building stage it will go pretty quickly from here to shipment. The shipping is what took a long time for me. Plan for my Nacho JLUR is a full AEV JL370 clone with my own added touches. I need to post pictures of the rear AEV bumper on. It is NICE.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Tuntis

First Name
Mariana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler 80th anniversary
After seeing how much I like the very light gray on the Mojave, I’m thinking about doing these covers in my diesel

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 930B5873-08E7-43E4-B907-CDAC9AD6A2A7

Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club 930B5873-08E7-43E4-B907-CDAC9AD6A2A7
Hiii

my wife and I are waiting for our wrangler to be delivered and the very first thing we want to do it’s to put some covers for the seats, because we have a very beautiful dog, who is gonnabe so excited to have a new car to leave his cute dog hairs on it,this are good covers?? What you guys recommend??

Thank you

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Hiii

my wife and I are waiting for our wrangler to be delivered and the very first thing we want to do it’s to put some covers for the seats, because we have a very beautiful dog, who is gonnabe so excited to have a new car to leave his cute dog hairs on it,this are good covers?? What you guys recommend??

Thank you

I think most people around here will say PRP or Bartact are the brands to go to for high quality seat covers. Cover king also makes good things but they’re better suited to other vehicles IMO

Sponsored

Okietryon

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Bronco, F350
Our JLUR Diesel is getting closer to being built. Our salesman William at Benson Jeep emailed and said “Your Jeep should be on the production line and is still estimated to ship to the body vendor for final assembly and inspection on the 25th.”

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed
We just put a Nacho Rubicon on order and they are saying 6-8 weeks build time. The dealer said it's the most expensive JL they have ever built. I think we missed a couple of small options, maybe. But we did add the Skytop so it should be pretty wild. I'll post em as soon as it comes in but here is a website build pic for now.
Jeep Wrangler JL NACHO Wrangler JL Club Hollys Rubicon 3840X2160 .JPG

Ct_Formula

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon JL, 2011 JK Sahara
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self Employed