maguro

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Punk'n JLUR
BBE4F9BF-2AA4-4526-ADC8-4877AD1DF510.jpeg
I got it!!!! Got it off the lot. Gave my my red special order. Needed the nacho and it’s so worth it.
Very nice!

I ordered a Punk'n because I loved the orange in the original marketing material but in a strange twist, it turns out that Nacho is closer to that shade of orange than what Punk'n actually turned out to be!

My local dealer has a Nacho for sale but it's a Sport. If it were a Rubicon, I probably would've cancelled my Punk'n and bought it off the lot. Especially since it's a rare color for 2018.

Sponsored

GreatPunk'nCharlieBrown!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Boring black Altima and a nice Honda Pilot, and a Searay Boat
Lol! Happy you guys went nacho! I ended up ordering Sting-Gray. If there were any Nacho rubicons to be found I would be with you guys
It's pretty much any color is a good color on a jeep.. My big thing was uniqueness.. You certainly have that with Sting Gray as well! Very cool. I wish I could afford a Rubi! I'll be eating bread and butter now.... from no car payment to a pretty decent one. doh. But at least I'll look cool while I'm broke! lol!

GreatPunk'nCharlieBrown!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very nice!

I ordered a Punk'n because I loved the orange in the original marketing material but in a strange twist, it turns out that Nacho is closer to that shade of orange than what Punk'n actually turned out to be!

My local dealer has a Nacho for sale but it's a Sport. If it were a Rubicon, I probably would've cancelled my Punk'n and bought it off the lot. Especially since it's a rare color for 2018.
I hear ya.. that on line color and the real Punk'n color are so different! As you can tell from my screen name, I was on the Punk'n march as well. Almost pulled the trigger, but didn't have family (wife) buy in. ;) We then ordered the Red, which I was OK with but not stoked about.

You are going to love Punk'n! Hope it comes soon!

GreatPunk'nCharlieBrown!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Did you all know about the "Easter Eggs" on all Wranglers?? My dealer said there are 17 hidden images of old style jeeps hidden on the vehicle.. We spotted 5 of them easy cause they are little jeeps in the rims of the tires.. and then one more by the windshield wiper. http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f858/jl-easter-eggs-4249362/ There are probably better sites talking about them....

GreatPunk'nCharlieBrown!

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Here is my new 2018 Sahara unlimited JL Nacho picked it up today had to have it shipped from Alberta to BC. As far as I know might be the only Nacho in BC. Love it dream car dream color.

4D8C8335-3BBA-44F9-98BD-EF32D45D099E.jpeg
Love it! Congrats. Interesting that you have different rims than mine. Both are sweet!

Sponsored

Birdman

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler JL
Yes it was cloudy when I took my pic but the color does appear different in different lights. It’s awesome!!! Love it.