led halo headlights and fogs

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
One of the first things I did was install some LED Halo switchback headlights and fogs. They are insanely bright. The brackets that came with the headlights are not adjustable. I tried some different brackets but the left a huge gap between the front grill and the headlights. Anyone else who has upgraded to LED's, what brackets did you use? I absolutely do not want a big gap between the grill and headlights. They should really be adjusted down a bit but I am willing to leave them vs having them look like crap with a gap between the grill and headlights.

20210103_102425.jpg
Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
I used these, they can be adjusted and have a rubber "gasket" that fills the gap around the headlight. Had them for a while now and w/ two different light sets. The actual link I used is no longer available, but these appear to be identical. Also had to use the included wiring adapter to get high beams to function properly.
https://www.amazon.com/SPL-All-directional-Adjustment-Headlight-Mounting/dp/B07KJZNM7P

Pic of them on my lights
Jeep Wrangler JL led halo headlights and fogs 100_4034.JPG
Jeep Wrangler JL led halo headlights and fogs IMG_0422.JPG

OP
OP
Packnbeer

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
I used these, they can be adjusted and have a rubber "gasket" that fills the gap around the headlight. Had them for a while now and w/ two different light sets. The actual link I used is no longer available, but these appear to be identical. Also had to use the included wiring adapter to get high beams to function properly.
https://www.amazon.com/SPL-All-directional-Adjustment-Headlight-Mounting/dp/B07KJZNM7P

Pic of them on my lights
Thank you! I will give these a try. Shorter cars in front of me really hate me
Sponsored