Sponsored

3M, clear bra?

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Anyone ever get 3m or something equivalent installed? I'm thinking of getting at least getting the front end done? Should I get any other parts of the jeep done? How much does it cost? I'll call around later and get quotes
Sponsored

baggio16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubicon
I'm getting the 3M one installed shortly. I'm getting the front and part of the hood. I was quoted around $500.

XPEL

First Name
XPEL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone ever get 3m or something equivalent installed? I'm thinking of getting at least getting the front end done? Should I get any other parts of the jeep done? How much does it cost? I'll call around later and get quotes
You're on the right track wanting to protect your Jeep. The Wrangler is a very common vehicle we protect. Typical coverage areas include the front grill, hood, A-pillars, fender flares, and sometimes the bottom section of the doors/rocker panels.

As labor rates vary based on location, installer experience, and more, I can only provide a range of what that may cost.
  • For the full grill with installation it would be $450 - 650
  • For full grill with full hood and fender it would be $1450 - 1650
  • The A-Pillar kit would be around $300 - 400
**Again, labor rates vary so these are just general price ranges to expect. Best bet to get an accurate quote is to call an XPEL Certified Installer nearby.**

We actually have an installation video here of the JK Rubicon 2 Door we protected for Jeep Jamboree last year. XPEL Installation on Jeep.

One of the most important aspects of any paint protection installation is finding a quality installer you can trust. Take a look at our XPEL Installer Locator and narrow down 2-3 installers in your area. Best method is to go to their shop first hand, not only will this let you gauge their workmanship, but also their customer service quality. - XPEL Installer Locator

We hope this info helps, let us know if we can answer any other questions or help in any way.

OP
OP
Jeepsmashin

Jeepsmashin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
You're on the right track wanting to protect your Jeep. The Wrangler is a very common vehicle we protect. Typical coverage areas include the front grill, hood, A-pillars, fender flares, and sometimes the bottom section of the doors/rocker panels.

As labor rates vary based on location, installer experience, and more, I can only provide a range of what that may cost.
  • For the full grill with installation it would be $450 - 650
  • For full grill with full hood and fender it would be $1450 - 1650
  • The A-Pillar kit would be around $300 - 400
**Again, labor rates vary so these are just general price ranges to expect. Best bet to get an accurate quote is to call an XPEL Certified Installer nearby.**

We actually have an installation video here of the JK Rubicon 2 Door we protected for Jeep Jamboree last year. XPEL Installation on Jeep.

One of the most important aspects of any paint protection installation is finding a quality installer you can trust. Take a look at our XPEL Installer Locator and narrow down 2-3 installers in your area. Best method is to go to their shop first hand, not only will this let you gauge their workmanship, but also their customer service quality. - XPEL Installer Locator

We hope this info helps, let us know if we can answer any other questions or help in any way.
Thank you for all that info, I found xpel installer near me, I emailed them for a quote
Sponsored