First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR
6-speed manual or automatic? 3.6 liter or 2.0 liter? Perfect color, great looking Jeep.
Thanks! Auto and 3.6 etorque. I just added the Rugged Ridge tire carrier and hinges, Roam rock sliders and Mopar steel bumper are on order. MetalCloak 2.5" lift and moving to 37" with gears possibly soon, but don't want to get too crazy with it because it's amazing as it is. I've had some nice cars in my life, as well as a silver 2-door JL, but never have I had a vehicle get anywhere near the number of compliments as this thing. I hear it from neighbors, people at the gas station, stop lights, random parking lots, it blows my mind and I always appreciate it, because I'm in love with it lol.

Sponsored

Socks

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Jeep Wrangler JK Rubicon Hardrock
Thanks! Auto and 3.6 etorque. I just added the Rugged Ridge tire carrier and hinges, Roam rock sliders and Mopar steel bumper are on order. MetalCloak 2.5" lift and moving to 37" with gears possibly soon, but don't want to get too crazy with it because it's amazing as it is. I've had some nice cars in my life, as well as a silver 2-door JL, but never have I had a vehicle get anywhere near the number of compliments as this thing. I hear it from neighbors, people at the gas station, stop lights, random parking lots, it blows my mind and I always appreciate it, because I'm in love with it lol.
I've been on the fence for months. Miss my 2-door alot. Seeing yours makes me want to go straight to my Jeep dealer and order one NOW.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link
I've been on the fence for months. Miss my 2-door alot. Seeing yours makes me want to go straight to my Jeep dealer and order one NOW.
I already have my 2 door and Adam's got me thinking I really need a Sarge Green with Tan top and interior.

Love that color combo.

Sponsored