FIRST POST NEW 2021

Gio

First Name
Gio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JEEP CHEROKEE LIMITED. 2021JEEP WRANGLER WILLYS
This forum helped us along when we decided to buy our new Jeep. After owning trucks for years, my wife convinced me that we should get a Wrangler.

We ended up with a 2021 Willys.

There are some mods that we did prior to taking possession. We did the 2" Mopar lift with 35" Toyo AT-2 Extremes on Mopar Performance wheels.

We added some darker window tint and 2 decals plus the Mopar sill guards.

This is what it looks like.

opaVUKr.jpg

fANlXcO.jpg

EXBtVRE.jpg

aixJM4U.jpg

We love it!
Sponsored

DavidArmen

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Welcome to the forum! That’s a sick clean jeep with awesome shoes! You will have many years of great memories with her!

Reactions: Gio
OP
OP

Gio

First Name
Gio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you sir for the warm welcome. We are hoping to do some off-roading and some camping in the near future. My wife is thrilled that this got me off my Porsche kick.

OP
OP

Gio

First Name
Gio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Congratulations!

What are your thoughts on the tires?
Hi,

I have very few miles on the tires (under 400). So far, they are very good but we took the Jeep with the mods and never had the "stock" experience.

The tires ride quiet. I had BFG KO2's on a 3/4 ton Chevy prior to this, our first Jeep. These tires are much larger and the lift is something I've never had.

Honestly, I'm waiting for the heavy, winter weather here in MN to see how the tires perform. I was looking at the Nitto equivalent tires and also the Toyo AT-3's. The AT-2's came recommended with a lot of positive remarks so we went that route.

This being the first Wrangler we've owned (wife has Cherokee) I am not able to give a great comparison/evaluation that relates to what Wrangler owners may want to know.

I can say this vehicle drives a lot differently than any other vehicle I've owned.

I can say the tires are not nearly as loud as I was expecting them to be, and if they do well in snow, I'll be very happy.

The off road stuff will have to wait until spring/summer.

I do like the look of them a lot though. For an A/T they are plenty aggressive.

CPKPCGf.jpg

kSBoTfX.jpg
Sponsored