Sponsored

FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
It is a sport with 6 speed and the limited slip which required A/T tires and it came with the black rims which I think looks great. I did not order the rims they were a surprise.

Mark
Yeah yours looks almost like a clone to mine, except hard top and those wheels. I also ordered A/T tires, but off of the the build site, what came with it "stock" was the 17" silver tech wheels. Perhaps you ordered yours before/older, and they had black ones? hmmm. Either way, I guess I have the Polished Granite wheels now - so I'll throw larger 285 17's KO2's on there maybe, then save the stock tires for winter.

Some poser pics, added some Pro Comp 7032s on the stock Rubi BFGs. Love the wheels but 35s are needed! Forgive the tire shine...

IMG_2783-Edit.jpg

IMG_2793.jpg

IMG_2798-Edit.jpg

IMG_2800.jpg

IMG_2809-Edit.jpg

IMG_2810-Edit.jpg

IMG_2812-Edit.jpg

IMG_2813-Edit.jpg

IMG_2814.jpg
Beautiful pics, sir. Love the Rubicon. I love the look, but I didn't need all the fancy gizmos and figured I'd save money. But I will try to replicate the Rubicon look as much as I can... example, the front fender/bumper extension is missing on the Rubicon, and I think it looks nice imo. Is that easy to remove? I also like the additional black inserts in the front grille/headlight areas. Hopefully someone sells the inserts, or I will just have to plasti dip.

sawburner

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.turningsbymark.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Sport JLU Firecracker Red & 2017 Renagade Trail Hawk & 41 IH Rat Rod
@From0toJ
I ordered mine 12/13 picked it up 3/13. I don't know why I lucked out and got the black rims they are nothing fancy just steel rims that are black, I think they look great.

Mark

From0toJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Firecracker Sahara (ordered 4/16/18, received 5/12/18), 2015 QX60, 2012 5.0, 2013 Prius V (hers)
^ nice!

Tire specs and bumper specs please? Might have to buy your Rubicon stock take-off bumper :)

Sponsored

AP_Rubi_18

First Name
Alejandro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR!
That’s the goal I have for my daughter. Hopefully, she will be driving my JL in 14 years, next to whatever Jeep is available for me then
awesome.....I have the same goal.....in10 years!

Simulacra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R UL
Are there any pictures of firecracker red unlimited with a tan soft top? Have done some sleuthing but haven't been able to track even one picture down. Would love to see even a composite as I'm thinking about getting dual top with premium tan.

Sponsored

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Are there any pictures of firecracker red unlimited with a tan soft top? Have done some sleuthing but haven't been able to track even one picture down. Would love to see even a composite as I'm thinking about getting dual top with premium tan.
Best I can come up with is this image from Jeep:

download.jpeg

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Wow thank you! Can't deny it, that's a very smart looking combination!
Completely agree. Once they are available (and I have my JL) I am going to be strongly considering it. I ordered the body color hard top with no soft top and will want to get one eventually. If the tan top matches the tan interior it will probably be what I go with!