Guess I am getting started

mnjeeper

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 TJ, 2021 JLUR
So, I don't have plates yet on my JLUR, but I got 37s yesterday. I was going to do armor first, but this was a deal not to miss. Stock JL wheels, so I am getting 1.75 spacers. The wheels are charcoal 5 spoke (should look awesome with sarge green), so nearly what I was looking at aftermarket. I am open to suggestions and will add to this as I go. Main goal, this JLUR has to be more street friendly than my TJ was. So far and from all I have seen, I should be fine.

So, Here's the order I am looking at:
1. Tires/spacers
2. Budget boost if needed while I decide on the lift (I won't wheel stock on 37s and don't drive much).
3. Underbody armor. I am thinking the RC $400 system will make me happy. If not, I will sell it dented up and move to aluminum. Gives me either a solution, or a band aid while the aftermarket expands.
4. Front Stubby bumper with winch. (need to find one that has the lower skid as well. Cav fab and a couple others seem to have the option.)
5. Rear bumper.
6. Real lift. RK and Metalcloak GC are top of the list right now. If I do a BB, I will just sell it and give stock Rubi springs and such to whoever wants it. Easy local ditch.
7. OBA (undecided on what...but not a powertank. BTDT), I want a pump even if it is slower.

Winter will be here shortly...so I have some time to knock out 1-5 easily. Hopefully I can nail a few BF deals.
Jeep Wrangler JL Guess I am getting started 20201006_155051

Jeep Wrangler JL Guess I am getting started 20201019_104033
Sponsored