JMacRevo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Hello,

So, I have been lurking here for a long time and am finally getting around to starting my build journal. I will be filling out more information as I go, but I just wanted to give a brief intro to my build and start the process.

I ordered my JL in November 2019, took delivery in January and have put on over 16k miles since then.

Here it is the day I picked it up right after signing the paperwork:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_0967

The night I got it, I had to make a drive to LA for for a quick one day trip. I didn't really want to break it in on a 1200 mile highway trip the first three days of ownership, but it worked out okay.

I had to see how well it flexed out stock so I ran down to the local 4WP and tested it out. Not too bad:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_0982

Went out wheeling the local desert with some friends:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_0989

Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1077

Within a week or so, my tires and wheels were ready so I installed a Rough Country spacer lift to clear some 38's. It looked a little weird on the stock tires:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1093

Ahhh, much better:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1124
Sponsored

OP
OP
JMacRevo

JMacRevo

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
Did a lot more exploring the local deserts with the 38s. I was extremely happy to say the least:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1220

Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1231

Within a week or so of the lift and tires it was on for another road trip to KOH, which was an absolute blast:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1268

After getting back from KOH I realized that I may have had too much fun.
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1345

Since I live so close, Moonrocks became my testing/training grounds. There are plenty of fun lines for all levels of challenge available:
Jeep Wrangler JL Red Rover JL IMG_1366-2

To be continued...