Sponsored

Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics!

aCeMedic13

First Name
Ambrose
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Rubicon
Occupation
RN/Paramedic
Vehicle Showcase
03ACC3F5-4E06-49D8-9A97-14142DAE9051.jpeg
Sponsored

Sponsored

lookitsadam

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport
Did you try the windshield down, then putting back the softop? Is it driveable?
I don't have a soft top however I would guess yes but not recommended. The front clips for the soft top may still be there but without the windshield all that air goes right in to the cab and the top will catch it like a parachute, possibly causing damage.

Steve_South

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
isuzu dmx, prado landcruiser
I don't have a soft top however I would guess yes but not recommended. The front clips for the soft top may still be there but without the windshield all that air goes right in to the cab and the top will catch it like a parachute, possibly causing damage.
that is why I was asking,I was wondering where it would latch on in the front. Bit of a bad design I think. I was going for the safari mode with windshield down, that would be nice, but ..ooh well you cant have everything. thanks for replying.

Sponsored

Sheepjeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
01 xj, 04 Silverado 2500hd
Was pushing 60° today so doors and top come off, though I did manage to loose the longer torx bit that comes in in the kit it fell off taking the door check bolt out and fell into the opening between the fender panel and the tub

Jeep Wrangler JL Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics! {filename}
Sponsored