First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Wheels will be here by Friday. :party:
Sweet beans man! Super excited for you!

How was it selling your methods? Took a while? Sold pretty quick? Sold it with or without tires? I've been having this inkling to switch to kmc's, but just haven't made a serious effort to see if I can sell my wheels

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL - Punk'n Edition
Build Thread
Link

How was it selling your methods? Took a while? Sold pretty quick? Sold it with or without tires? I've been having this inkling to switch to kmc's, but just haven't made a serious effort to see if I can sell my wheels
I've had a serious inkling to sell my Methods for some bronze Methods.

:LOL: :facepalm::fist bump:

OP
OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door

Hey...I will list the Methods for sale after I get the new wheels mounted up. I'm going to keep the Pats and put them on the new wheels...they only have about 1500 miles on them and are fine for my needs. They're a hybrid tire IMHO and perform offroad pretty good in dry conditions(similiar to a ridge grappler) and ride with only a slight hum on-road. I really like the Yokohama Geolander G003 37x12.50...but they're $300+/ea and I'd take a hit selling the pats...can't justify the cost at this juncture.

What tires are you running and what kmc wheels are you looking at?

Sponsored

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I thought you sold yours to that guy in Russia who asked for a shipping quote?:CWL:
I ended up selling them on FaceBook market within hours of listing them. :asshat:

I was hoping to swap the KM3's over to the bronze wheels and sell the black wheels and pats separately, but it didn't happen that way. The 702's are a bit lighter though, so there is that.

Now for some reason they put out the 704 in Titanium...

OP
OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
I ended up selling them on FaceBook market within hours of listing them. :asshat:

I was hoping to swap the KM3's over to the bronze wheels and sell the black wheels and pats separately, but it didn't happen that way. The 702's are a bit lighter though, so there is that.

Now for some reason they put out the 704 in Titanium...
Ha...I prefer your black wheels on a punkn jeep...I'm wondering if bronze wheels are more of a trend..

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I've had a serious inkling to sell my Methods for some bronze Methods.

:LOL: :facepalm::fist bump:
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's freaking hilarious. Same style? Do it!

Hey...I will list the Methods for sale after I get the new wheels mounted up. I'm going to keep the Pats and put them on the new wheels...they only have about 1500 miles on them and are fine for my needs. They're a hybrid tire IMHO and perform offroad pretty good in dry conditions(similiar to a ridge grappler) and ride with only a slight hum on-road. I really like the Yokohama Geolander G003 37x12.50...but they're $300+/ea and I'd take a hit selling the pats...can't justify the cost at this juncture.

What tires are you running and what kmc wheels are you looking at?
Currently running the Ridge Grapplers. Once those are gone going to KM3's. I have always wanted the Machete Crawls (KM229), but recently have taken a keen interest in the RG Crawls (KM229), which I hated before lol.

hKM2297-1024x936.png

hXD2327-790-5-38N-1024x938.png

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Ha...I prefer your black wheels on a punkn jeep...I'm wondering if bronze wheels are more of a trend..
The wife and kids also like the black, but I think it just makes it too dark. I would actually really like to go for the Mopar Gear wheels you see on the Gravity concept:

Jeep Wrangler JL Billet Sport S- Rubi Axle/T-Case Swap 1600192178229

But MetalCloak recommended a bit more offset to avoid rubbing and stuff, so I'll stick with the Methods for now.

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: That's freaking hilarious. Same style? Do it!

Currently running the Ridge Grapplers. Once those are gone going to KM3's. I have always wanted the Machete Crawls (KM229), but recently have taken a keen interest in the RG Crawls (KM229), which I hated before lol.

Funny how even our own tastes change?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ChattVol

ChattVol

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU 4 door
The wife and kids also like the black, but I think it just makes it too dark. I would actually really like to go for the Mopar Gear wheels you see on the Gravity concept:

Jeep Wrangler JL Billet Sport S- Rubi Axle/T-Case Swap IMG_6638

But MetalCloak recommended a bit more offset to avoid rubbing and stuff, so I'll stick with the Methods for now.
Nice...I bet polished wheels would also look good with punk'n.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
@Krondor A buddy I wheel with has a punk'n with KMC RG Crawls on 40s. They look awesome.

Now you're just being mean. I said an inkling. An inkling, okay?!? Stop trying to push that needle to "I need to switch wheels." Don't need any extra encouragement! :giggle: :LOL:

All jokes aside, that is a superb looking pumpkin and the wheels....:rock:

Krondor

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
@Krondor A buddy I wheel with has a punk'n with KMC RG Crawls on 40s. They look awesome.

They do look nice and I love the beadlock advantages on trail, but I'm not there yet. I'm still a daily driver with wandering here and there kinda guy. I still value a lighter setup. :tumbleweed:
Sponsored