BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club

Berrypunch

First Name
Fats
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Sport, 2006 Toyota Land Cruiser GXR
Thanks! Yes aftermarket. I have a spare set for sale if you fancy. I ordered two by mistake
I'd have loved to buy them from you, but considering how far away I live, shipping would be hard to afford :whew: Definitely going to purchase a pair in the future though!
Sponsored

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect

01tj

First Name
jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Previous 2001 Wrangler, Kia Optima, possibly 2018 Wrangler unlimited
My first real mod. Added a Rugged Ridge Arcus bumper , Smittybilt 10K X20 winch and 3 sets of BD squadron lights. Took a while to get it all done.

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club IMG_0968.JPG
What tires are those?

Sponsored

Tdkrum5

First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 White JLU Altitude
Vehicle Showcase
What tires are those?
The new Goodyear Wrangler Ultra Terrain AT. So far they have been great. I have 9k on them so far with a mix of on and off road.

msdesignltd

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 wrangler Recon unlimited
Vehicle Showcase
Amazing force of Jeep dissipates in rollover of merc

Sponsored

cchambers74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler JL
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep #2 for us, Sahara with 1.5 TeraFlex spacer lift, D630 Fuel wheels, 35x12.5r18 BF tires, Rubi Fender Flares, Rubi rock sliders, Fox steering stabilizer, Yeti XD Adjustable track bar, Mopar Black grill inserts, also running the Superchips Flashcal, drives better than stock in my opinion.

fullsizeoutput_3f8.jpeg

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
2019 Sahara that I have slowly been adding parts too.

17x9 Fuel Shok rims
33 BFGoodrich k02
Mopar snorkel
Rubicon hood
Rubicon steel bumper
Pixel Decals hood blackout / Sahara lettering
Assorted lighting

Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club DFAA2B6A-6F70-49E0-8A4F-BE3A0AD7E356
Jeep Wrangler JL BRIGHT WHITE Wrangler JL Club DFAA2B6A-6F70-49E0-8A4F-BE3A0AD7E356
Looks awesome, I want to do the same thing. How hard was it to source the parts? Did you find take offs or buy new? What about painting the hood to match- was that a challenge? Any advice is appreciated. Did the factory fogs from the Saraha fit the steel bumpers? Thanks so much!

JL_sahara_99

First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Looks awesome, I want to do the same thing. How hard was it to source the parts? Did you find take offs or buy new? What about painting the hood to match- was that a challenge? Any advice is appreciated. Did the factory fogs from the Saraha fit the steel bumpers? Thanks so much!
Not hard to source, just kept checking local buy and sell pages and over the course of a few months each part was posted. was eventually going to buy new if I couldn’t source the parts but they turned up eventually.

Factory LED fog lights from sahara bumper do NOT fit on the Rubicon steel bumper (the wiring harness is the same) but mine came with the fogs.

Hood painting cost $450 cash at a local shop and it’s a perfect match!

jeme

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Not hard to source, just kept checking local buy and sell pages and over the course of a few months each part was posted. was eventually going to buy new if I couldn’t source the parts but they turned up eventually.

Factory LED fog lights from sahara bumper do NOT fit on the Rubicon steel bumper (the wiring harness is the same) but mine came with the fogs.

Hood painting cost $450 cash at a local shop and it’s a perfect match!
First off - thanks so much! Wow - so you would Purchase new fogs unless the bumper came with Factory LED fogs? I was hoping the Sahara LED fogs would fit.

OK thanks so much for sharing!
Sponsored