Sponsored

Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics!

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 2.0T, 1991 YJ rock crawler
Occupation
I make microchips for a living.
Vehicle Showcase
Yes! What a wonderful trail.

My daughter is a photographer and took a couple photos from outside:
Jeep Wrangler JL Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics! 3E0A0108-X4

Jeep Wrangler JL Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics! 3E0A0108-X4
Thought I recognized it :) Other than the stupid Pink Jeep tours that trail was a lot of fun and that stair case rocked... no pun intended :)

RagTopDeluxe

First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n Recon
Thought I recognized it :) Other than the stupid Pink Jeep tours that trail was a lot of fun and that stair case rocked... no pun intended :)
So.Many.Pink.Jeeps!

My husband wanted to drive the staircase and my daughter wanted nothing to do with it :LOL:. She became more brave when she took a turn behind the wheel on Schnebly and now “gets it.”

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
So.Many.Pink.Jeeps!

My husband wanted to drive the staircase and my daughter wanted nothing to do with it :LOL:. She became more brave when she took a turn behind the wheel on Schnebly and now “gets it.”
Yuk... Schnebly Hill Rd. Hours of back jarring bouncing. Were it not a badge trail I wouldn't have done it. Views were straight up amazing though.
Those pink jeep jerks aren't the friendliest either. I had a question about where the staricase was and the guy was a total DB when answering me.

Sponsored

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Yuk... Schnebly Hill Rd. Hours of back jarring bouncing. Were it not a badge trail I wouldn't have done it. Views were straight up amazing though.
Those pink jeep jerks aren't the friendliest either. I had a question about where the staricase was and the guy was a total DB when answering me.
I give the pink jeep guys a little bit of a pass. They have a license agreement to use that trail for commercial purposes. I think they have to "maintain" it accordingly. So each time they see someone else using it (like we are allowed to do), they grumble a bit.

mgroeger

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I give the pink jeep guys a little bit of a pass. They have a license agreement to use that trail for commercial purposes. I think they have to "maintain" it accordingly. So each time they see someone else using it (like we are allowed to do), they grumble a bit.
Be that as it may there's no need to be a DB about it. I'm not the only one who has experienced it either. Arrogance and attitude aren't needed in the off road community, comradery and kindness are. I'll go out of my way to help a fellow off roader if they have a question or need a spotter or anything else. And if you are "treading lightly" we all are doing our part in keeping the trails nice.
Any maintenance they are doing is for their own bottom dollar since it is in their best interest to have the trail in the best condition. Now they have even made it over her to the east coast in our Blue Ridge mountains doing tours. Not really off road stuff but just driving around the Blue Ridge Parkway and country roads.

jeepingib

First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' JLUR Punk'n
Occupation
Mechanic
Be that as it may there's no need to be a DB about it. I'm not the only one who has experienced it either. Arrogance and attitude aren't needed in the off road community, comradery and kindness are. I'll go out of my way to help a fellow off roader if they have a question or need a spotter or anything else. And if you are "treading lightly" we all are doing our part in keeping the trails nice.
Any maintenance they are doing is for their own bottom dollar since it is in their best interest to have the trail in the best condition. Now they have even made it over her to the east coast in our Blue Ridge mountains doing tours. Not really off road stuff but just driving around the Blue Ridge Parkway and country roads.
Agreed. They are the worst. Always in a hurry to maintain their schedule. I've seen them honk at people on the staircase because they thought they were going to too slow.

uawho

First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 JLUR Hella Yella
Occupation
Civil engineer
Vehicle Showcase
Don't get me wrong,
I'm not saying the attitude is warranted. Just understood.
If a single individual was a DB to me on-trail, I'd be much more upset by it.

Maybe some of my attitude comes from an understanding that their activity is paying for maintaining a really beautiful trail. And I'm appreciative that it's being cared for. I'm paying for that maintenance indirectly by putting up with some BS.

Sponsored

DOOKEY

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.tractionoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 GCM 392 - 2019 SG JLUR
Occupation
Wheel Pimp.
Hanging out in Crested Butte, CO. Couldn't have asked for a better day!
How's the smoke? Looks pretty good from the pic.