Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
You’re Jeep is, as always, gorgeous! Not too far from mine though. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 1F25A5C5-2DC3-41C1-A944-8CF599AD9EE6

Jeep Wrangler JL GRANITE CRYSTAL METALLIC Wrangler JL Club 1F25A5C5-2DC3-41C1-A944-8CF599AD9EE6
Thanks brother, your rig looks great..... how’s the soft top now that it’s been a minute, still holding up ? I’m looking to get one. Kicking myself for not checking the two top box when I got mine. :facepalm:

MadDog27

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Tacoma
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks brother, your rig looks great..... how’s the soft top now that it’s been a minute, still holding up ? I’m looking to get one. Kicking myself for not checking the two top box when I got mine. :facepalm:
I love it. I had the hardtop on my JK and it never came off. It was too much of a pain to get it off. The JL tops are actually quiet and I barely notice the road noise. It’s not all that bad at all. If I were to do it again though, I’d get the premium top. One of my friends has one and it looks so much better. Easier to keep clean too. Mine isn’t bad but I put bestop stuff on it for protection and to clean it.

I enjoy the ease of throwing it back to sunrider mode as well. Since you’re in FL, I’d say you’ll have plenty of opportunities to put the top down and enjoy the topless jeep.

Roky

First Name
Roky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I love it. I had the hardtop on my JK and it never came off. It was too much of a pain to get it off. The JL tops are actually quiet and I barely notice the road noise. It’s not all that bad at all. If I were to do it again though, I’d get the premium top. One of my friends has one and it looks so much better. Easier to keep clean too. Mine isn’t bad but I put bestop stuff on it for protection and to clean it.

I enjoy the ease of throwing it back to sunrider mode as well. Since you’re in FL, I’d say you’ll have plenty of opportunities to put the top down and enjoy the topless jeep.
Good to know, thanks.... yeah this is our rainy season, and it can rain in a matter of minutes. It would be nice to be able to drop top between rains. Especially on the trail.

Sponsored

FitBliss

First Name
Gabriel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Limited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Wash job ;) for my Granite Crystal
Sponsored