Willys Edition JL Club Thread

Tropical Phil

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Willys
Getting ready to buy the Mopar 2” lift kit for my Willys. It seems A bit incomplete. I plan on putting 35” tires. Is there anything else I should replace or get before I install this lift? I’m thinking the caster angle will be off a bit and also been reading about steering issues after lifting.

Sponsored

Gillytickle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys 2.0 Turbo, 2" MOPAR lift
I have the 2" mopar lift, 315s (C load) on stock rims. Only rubs at full turns. Drives about the same, only lost alil performance with the automatic transmission on stock gears and 2.0L.

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
To anybody out there, was $37,000 out the door a good price? I ordered a 2020 Willy’s sport unlimited about 3 months ago, been in possession for about 2 months. It’s a Willys sport with auto trans and tow package, nothing fancy. I got it for $37k out the door, tax, title, license, you name it. I know that the msrp on it was less than the $37k that I paid out the door, I’m just not sure how that compares to the invoice price that people on this forum talk about quite frequently. Not really that important to me, I’m just curious. If I got robbed, don’t worry about hurting my feelings.

mjohns57

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler JLU Willys
Vehicle Showcase
To anybody out there, was $37,000 out the door a good price? I ordered a 2020 Willy’s sport unlimited about 3 months ago, been in possession for about 2 months. It’s a Willys sport with auto trans and tow package, nothing fancy. I got it for $37k out the door, tax, title, license, you name it. I know that the msrp on it was less than the $37k that I paid out the door, I’m just not sure how that compares to the invoice price that people on this forum talk about quite frequently. Not really that important to me, I’m just curious. If I got robbed, don’t worry about hurting my feelings.
Sounds like a good deal to me. I have the same minimal, options and came in a little higher than what you paid. Pics?

Bingman

First Name
Corey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willy’s
Sounds like a good deal to me. I have the same minimal, options and came in a little higher than what you paid. Pics?
Here are a few. What color did you go with? Post em up!

Edit: I see you went with white based on your profile picture!
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread D2A64D7C-7669-43EF-ABB5-BCDD9DDFE845
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 76B0116A-4EEB-448E-B200-8DF15E4457D2
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread CECA7272-DF11-4963-A863-CC81116FBA9A
Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread 5AD21191-E564-429B-9858-B12A5EB2727A

Sponsored

FreeWillys

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
Under the sun inserts! I like it because from the side it’s not super visible like others are.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread IMG_1960.JPG
I just copped a white Willys with the Sun & Sound package and i'm impressed brotha. I'm starting my mods now i'll drop the progress once everything gets in a few weeks ;) the first thing i did was take that god awful plastic bumper off and slapped on a smittybilt XRC. Next up is lift, fenders, side rails, and a few other goodies.

jeep1.jpg

jeep2.jpg

Braido

First Name
Shayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
I just copped a white Willys with the Sun & Sound package and i'm impressed brotha. I'm starting my mods now i'll drop the progress once everything gets in a few weeks ;) the first thing i did was take that god awful plastic bumper off and slapped on a smittybilt XRC. Next up is lift, fenders, side rails, and a few other goodies.

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread jeep2

Jeep Wrangler JL Willys Edition JL Club Thread jeep2
Did you swap out the rear bumper as well?

FreeWillys

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JL Willys
Did you swap out the rear bumper as well?
That's in the works right now (picking one out tonight). Hoping to have the following in the next two weeks:

Already ordered:
- PRP Seat Covers (Havasu Red Vinyl)
- Rubicon Fenders (Got the paintable ones need to decide on what i want to do with those)
- 2" Mopar Lift Kit

Ordering tonight:
- New Rear Bumper
- Winch
- Lighting upgrades
Sponsored