Ready lift 2.5” lift kit - any good ?

Raj

First Name
Suraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be getting JLU
I reached out to a very reputed custom jeep shop in dallas and the gentleman suggested 2.5” readylift kit to have 35s on sport s. He said lift kit(comes with fox shocks) with installation will be close to 1500$ Installed. He also said it will be close to teraflex or aev liftkit ride quality with more affordable pricing. They have also used the same lift kit in their custom jeeps and haven’t heard anything bad from customers.

Any thoughts on lift kit ?
Sponsored

Mattyp1214

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2018 JLUR
You get what you pay for when it comes to lifts. Their cheaper lifts do not come with new control arms. You’ll sacrifice some of the geometry. I think it is smart to get a more complete lift. Evo and mopar already have some that are, in my opinion, worth the money upgrade. Especially if you are putting something on a 45k vehicle. I just couldnt bring myself to go cheap on the suspension of something that costs that much money. But that’s just me

Carlton_Banks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKU
I don't see any JL lifts on their site. Are you sure they aren't going to try putting a JK lift on your jeep?

Last edited:

mandrew

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL
Save you cash and spend a little more for a Mopar lift kit. It is a complete kit and won't affect ride quality of your rig.

OP
OP

Raj

First Name
Suraj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Will be getting JLU
They said the lift kit is for JL only and it is not released to the public yet.

Sponsored

Swanny297

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL
Save you cash and spend a little more for a Mopar lift kit. It is a complete kit and won't affect ride quality of your rig.
Save your cash for an aftermarket lift, there will be lots of great options. There will be budget lifts from Teraflex and others soon that will be a 1/3 the coat of the 2” Mopar lift and provide the same/better ride quality.

JayV

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2015 Ford Expedition EL 4x4
They said the lift kit is for JL only and it is not released to the public yet.
My bull$hit meter just went off the chart.

NrsMurph

First Name
Colleen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JL Unlimited
I have a 2018 jl and I was considering the readylift lift kit. Is this kit made for the jl? Seems like the mopar are on backorder for a few months
Sponsored