Sponsored

MOJITO! Wrangler JL Club

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
I'm choosing two door Rubicon, black cloth and black leather both show red dash. I've confirmed this on two computers and my phone. Silver dash appears with tan leather.
THERE'S the issue. You're configuring a 2 door.

I just tried that, and I get the same you do.

When you configure a 4 door, it's still forcing tan.
Sponsored

Bearded_Dragon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mojito! Rubicon

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Jay posted a new order guide with a new leather option for two door Rubicons. Could two doors get black leather? It would seem very strange to exclude JLUs....

https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/fo...rangler-jl-2-door-order-guide-u-s.2212/page-3
I'm sure it's just an error on the builder, just like with Punk'n.

Not surprisingly, the Jeep people just don't have their shit together.

The one question is will the dash follow Punk'n and be silver as stated by the letter to dealers from Jeep that was posted (which would just mean the website has another error)? Or did they change that plan and now the dash will be red?

Sponsored

buried20kleague

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Crush Rubi
Dash color, interior options
Even so... That just shows further ineptitude. Everything should be right on the back-end so when they make it live, everything is correct and the way it should be.

Don't forget too... When ordering first opened for punk'n, it wasn't allowing black interior either. So even the dealer ordering system wasn't right when it went live! It took about 24 hours for them to fix that, if I recall.

So even if Mojito is about to go live... Will it even have the kinks worked out so it's correct?

Sponsored

crash13

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon
I feel like we are getting closer! My home page this morning has the Mojito Jeep up top (no surprise since I think this is random) but also had an ad on the side with a Mojito Jeep! woohoo!
upload_2018-3-23_8-35-8.png

MojitoJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Mojito
I can't wait anymore! I feel like it is actually going to happen this time. I already told my boss that the moment I can order it, I'm leaving work lol
Sponsored