Sponsored

FIRECRACKER RED Wrangler JL Club

SixteenPaws

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
6BD35FFC-4871-40B3-A3E9-47E9952DDD7F.jpeg

Long time lurker, first time poster. Pulled the trigger on a red Sahara today, getting it Wed. No lien, best part!

We decided on a black hard top and hated to do it but ....got the LED lights. I put these on my Harley motorcycle and worth the price of admission. I hope it doesn't bother oncoming traffic. We live in Iowa so did the heated leather, I think the package comes with remote start. Got it at 6% below invoice after cruising the forum for sales threads etc. There's lots of resources here! In our area there's only 2-3 and sell quickly. Wanted to get the lower freight so went ahead. I will reserve judgment on a dealer review as everything right now is email and phone (I did drive both JK and JL locally though). Three hour trip to pick up.
Congrats! I’m waiting too but I’m sure you’ll love it!
Sponsored

TopPinArcher

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1987 Toyota, 2017 Crosstrek, 2008 Gulf Stream Vista Cruiser
Occupation
Environmental Technician
243511BB-38F2-48F1-AB28-AEFB0E37371A.png
My Firecracker build is going to be finished towards the end of the month... looking for a couple opinions.. do I paint the beadlock rings red or leave them polished and I was thinking of painting the springs and lowers Red as well. too much? Fenders are paintmatched and Top is black and interior is black leather.. will be on 37 KO2’s, A pillar LEDS, 10k Engo winch with Black bull bar with LEDs

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
Just got a call today from the dealer my Firecracker Rubicon has arrived. Ordered on 2/10. Choosing to pickup on Thursday since bad weather is expected Tuesday and Wednesday. Don't want to salt it all up on day 1. It will be a long two days.

Sponsored

jeepfandotcom

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepfan.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sting Grey JLUR 4xe, 2004 TJ, 1978 CJ-5
Picked mine up today..love it. Was a bit hard to part with my Hydro JK but I'm happy. Soft top was missing, as seems to be the case with others but I did make the dealer give me a "We Owe" receipt. Also..the roof included the insulator panels.

IMG_0922.JPG

IMG_0865 2.JPG

Sponsored

kculp

First Name
KEN
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Sahara JLU
Occupation
Professor in the health sciences
Vehicle Showcase
Got ours yesterday. Sahara, loaded. I am really impressed with the entertainment package and the big screen. Leather seats and got to try out the bun warmer/steering wheel heater. I had the LED light package ... glad I did get it though as night driving is getting harder for me (> 60 years old). Those thinking after market - don't. I put cheap imported LEDs on my Harley as an add-on and the bulbs steamed up with humidity.

Great deal with Tyson Motors in Shorewood, Ill for 6% below invoice. I drove 3 hours and worth it. No hassle pricing and the vehicle was ready on time. Worked with Jason Beltran. No-nonsense type guy, no games and nice orientation to the vehicle. I am a new JEEP person.

Sahara.jpg

Sahara_2.jpg

K9Jeeper

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392XR
She’s been freed from captivity :) Love it!

6 speed
Safety Group
Tow Group
LED Lighting Group
Infotainment
Hardtop
3.6L
Steel Bumpers

Paid 5% under invoice plus $500 military and $0 doc fees

57862905-90D2-4CE3-8F63-F377362D0101.jpeg

Last edited: