Sponsored

Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics!

ChimpanZed

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Unlimited Rubicon
Jeep Wrangler JL Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics! IMG_0450

Prepping the Jeep for our first family camping trip with it. I nabbed the Rhino-Rack Vortex SG crossbars off of Craigslist and mounted our Thule box. The plan is for the box to hold the lightweight stuff: sleeping bags, tent, chairs, etc. freeing up the interior for everything else (and a fair amount of beer, to be honest :) ).

I'll eventually add a Rhino-Rack Backbone and semi-permanent platform, but for now, this will suffice.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored

jlewissystem

First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR MANUAL Mojito!
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
I can not tell a lie, I did some donuts in Times Square this morning....and it felt Goooood!..This turbo in 2 wheel high is KILLER!
Jeep Wrangler JL Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics! Timesq
Would have loved to see that! :fist bump:

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal
Jeep Wrangler JL Post Your Cool Random JL pics. Pics. Pics, pics, pics! CC5C837C-944B-478B-A6EA-1C1C88DE7426

Prepping the Jeep for our first family camping trip with it. I nabbed the Rhino-Rack Vortex SG crossbars off of Craigslist and mounted our Thule box. The plan is for the box to hold the lightweight stuff: sleeping bags, tent, chairs, etc. freeing up the interior for everything else (and a fair amount of beer, to be honest :) ).

I'll eventually add a Rhino-Rack Backbone and semi-permanent platform, but for now, this will suffice.
how are you liking the rack. any problem / issues in mounting them on the gutter.

cosine

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Sport jl
Occupation
Gone Postal