werewolf4805

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
It does look sharp. Any concern with it fading? in the summer it’s topless 90% of the time.
I have a red alien one too and keep my top off as much as possible and haven’t seen any fading in the year I’ve had it. I would recommend it.

KansasJL

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Grey JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
thanks for the Info guys! Much appreciated

Sponsored

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
Some updates to the Jeep finally! She’s gettin there — just did fenders and liners this week.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 6BA385D4-C788-42F2-B5CD-6CDBE18C071D
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 6BA385D4-C788-42F2-B5CD-6CDBE18C071D
I like those liners, how much coverage do they give? My concern is the factory plastic liners work well at protecting from the brine my state liberally covers the pavement with in the winter, and seems like most of the good looking aftermarket liners just don't seem to provide the same protection.

So, I like the idea and the enhanced looks, strength and cooling of the aftermarket liners, but the coverage and liquid protection seems like the drawback,. But I love the look of your liners with the Sting Gray!

Phunkz

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2 door
Vehicle Showcase
I like those liners, how much coverage do they give? My concern is the factory plastic liners work well at protecting from the brine my state liberally covers the pavement with in the winter, and seems like most of the good looking aftermarket liners just don't seem to provide the same protection.

So, I like the idea and the enhanced looks, strength and cooling of the aftermarket liners, but the coverage and liquid protection seems like the drawback,. But I love the look of your liners with the Sting Gray!
thanks man! I think they provide really good coverage for me, though admittedly out here in AZ I’m not dealing with the wintertime issues a lot of people have to deal with. Spent 38 years in Pennsylvania so I know that brine well lol!

I have seen a lot of liners that are merely for show too, like why even bother. I mean they look cool and all but protection zero.

Here’s a closer up of both front and rear to give a better idea maybe.
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 9C92EC5E-ACB0-4F3A-9F09-962154AFE1CA
Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club 57C53A86-5B0C-4FD2-913E-14C034721A51

Sponsored

oalvarez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JULRDiesel. Porsche Cayenne, Porsche Macan, Porsche 993
This followed us home this evening......a 2020 JLURDiesel....Sting Gray on Dark Saddle......drove it a whopping 11 miles from the dealership and enjoyed every second of it. Nice to have a Jeep back in the stead. Why the lab pup came out so blurry is beyond me...maybe he's as excited as we are? He will surely love it too. Thank you, LA CDJR!

More tomorrow,

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_2133

Jeep Wrangler JL STING GRAY Wrangler JL Club IMG_2124

Cazadores

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 JK, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2020 Firecracker Willys,
thanks man! I think they provide really good coverage for me, though admittedly out here in AZ I’m not dealing with the wintertime issues a lot of people have to deal with. Spent 38 years in Pennsylvania so I know that brine well lol!

I have seen a lot of liners that are merely for show too, like why even bother. I mean they look cool and all but protection zero.

Here’s a closer up of both front and rear to give a better idea maybe.
Those look like they do cover a lot more than the others I've seen, thanks for the pics!